Heavyweight Fight

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Did anybody watch and if so, please give us a little recap. Thanks

robbieruff

Reaction score
It was an absolute mauling from opening round - Wilder had no shot and Fury just beat him up for 7 straight rounds. It was hard to watch the punishment at times. Frankly, fight was over by 5th round but two rounds of punishment ensued because wilder was the champ and they were giving him every opportunity to try and flip the fight. Alas, that wasn’t going to happen. It was complete domination by Fury who imposed his size and skill for which Wilder had no answers. Really showed how one dimensional Wilder is and it cost him dearly. Worth seeing the replay.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Fury was in full control. His game plan of using his weight, setting in close, and boxing worked.
After the punch to Wilder's ear it was over, you could tell he lost his balance.

Here's the full fight.

the punch that dropped wilder

Last edited:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Wilder has no defense. All power.

I had people laughing at me when I said I think Joshua is a better match up for Fury than Wilder - I really hope Fury doesn't waste his time on Wilder again and just moves onto Joshua.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I don't think he actually licked him, but Mike set the crazy bar pretty friggin' high.

:eek::confused:

giphy.gif

So you’re saying it’s a Conspiracy?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

giphy.gif

So you’re saying it’s a Conspiracy?

...................................................................................................................................................................................no.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I watched it and Fury was attacking from the beginning. He was applying constant pressure with his jab and just never let up. Looks like Wilder was just waiting for the right moment to land his deadly right but before he got the chance he was beat up badly. Blood coming out of Wilders ear and his jaw was swelling up. The fight was great but the theatrics before and after were a put off. Fury came in the the music of Crazy by Patsy Cline. Then Wilder came on with a rapper saying questionable remarks IMO. Then after the fight Fury karaokes for what seemed like forever American Pie. I think Fury is crazy as he was licking Wilder’s blood during the fight. Lots of close in camera shots on both wife’s who do nothing for me. Wilder’s wife’s boobs were there for all to see with her hair pulled back which looked like some **** dame hairstyle. Fury’s wife looked like a blond sex doll.

Last edited: