Twitter: Heinicke on Cowboys defense

lkelly

Reaction score
"Meanwhile our defense is just doing it to themselves."

Reactions: BAT

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The TNT defense....The Nuclear Tsunami.....coming to a stadium near you....soon.;)

Reactions: BAT

Rayman70

Reaction score
WFT had won 4 straight until they played the Cowboys in week 14.

Now they are totally broken.

The Cowboys incinerated their manhood
shhhh! Better not mention facts. Remember the narrative? WFT is bad. Oh wait..your right. Before they played us they were crowned as the new frontrunner to win the div. They had won a hard fought road game in Vegas and beat them. Won 4 in a row. Then they played us , we beat them..then the msm deems them garbage suddenly. That way it makes our victory almost null. See what they do? They keep moving the goalposts on Dallas weekly. Until we win a SB, this will go on. The disrespect we are shown is real.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Offense looked just fine last weekend.

It has for years when we play awful teams. It’s what happens when we play big boys in the playoffs I’m worried about while the WFT is at home.

Rayman70

Reaction score
WFT had won 4 straight until they played the Cowboys in week 14.

Now they are totally broken.

The Cowboys incinerated their manhood
the 2 wins we had against them have been trashed and nullified by the TV experts. We need 2 take the respect. They aint gonna give us an ounce of credit until we win a SB again. Thats fine.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
It has for years when we play awful teams. It’s what happens when we play big boys in the playoffs I’m worried about while the WFT is at home.

I'll worry when there is cause.

CW back at LG, Lael still at RT and Tyron returning to LT vs Cards.

Getting healthy in trenches makes all the skill positions on both sides of LOS better.

bewp7

Reaction score
he is right

but they own heinicke real bad way worst over any one else

he can do nothing against the cowboys

Mark

Reaction score
Let's hope the 'Skins game is not the highlight of the Cowboys' season. Highly unlikely that the Cards are busy reading their press clippings this week. We'll have a much better idea of where this Dallas team is after Sunday's contest. I'm (cautiously) optimistic they're too smart & well-coached not to remain focused on the next target.

Last edited:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yeah, I got respect for the guy. He plays hard. He's got some good skills. I think he'll be in the league for quite a while.

Echo that.. Heinicke showed that toughness and moxie he is lauded for. But what he has not shown is the skill to win consistently. He's a backup.. Which is not the worst job in the world.. He can make 40-50 million dollars over the course of his career as a backup QB.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We put the boot on the neck early, never let them come up for air, and drowned them in their own muck.

That's what it should be like ever week. You never let the foot off the neck.
We aren't Alabama playing southwest Louisiana state every weekend. In the nfl, that other team is full of grown and, alpha males that are as athletic as their opponent. No, it shouldn't and won't be like that every week.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Echo that.. Heinicke showed that toughness and moxie he is lauded for. But what he has not shown is the skill to win consistently. He's a backup.. Which is not the worst job in the world.. He can make 40-50 million dollars over the course of his career as a backup QB.

Yeah, there's no shame in being a backup NFL quarterback. That's still a job that 99.9% of the public could never do, and you still get paid way better than almost everyone.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Mean Little Kid is as tough as they come and his teammates love him because there is no quit in him and he took that punishment as long as he could.

I really like watching players with God given talent perform but I love watching players that are all heart and push themselves to their limit.

He is one of their players that need not hang his head. Can't say that for quite a few others. That TE of theirs impressed me as well, he was not going down easily.