Hello Cowboy Fans!

IceBowler

Reaction score
I am a long-time Boyz fan since the mid 1960s so I've seen the great with the not so great. My claim to fame that I actually saw the Ice Bowl (DAL/GB) 1967 NFL Championship game at Lambeau with my Dad. When I saw that myself, Dad and the Cowboys were the only ones who seemed to be cold ... I became a fan and it continues to this day.

I've passed this insanity on to my son as well so - it'll live after me.

Good to be here and hoping there's a few sane, intelligent conversations to be had and not just the rantings and knee-jerk reactions that are so indicative of many boards.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am a long-time Boyz fan since the mid 1960s so I've seen the great with the not so great. My claim to fame that I actually saw the Ice Bowl (DAL/GB) 1967 NFL Championship game at Lambeau with my Dad. When I saw that myself, Dad and the Cowboys were the only ones who seemed to be cold ... I became a fan and it continues to this day.

I've passed this insanity on to my son as well so - it'll live after me.

Good to be here and hoping there's a few sane, intelligent conversations to be had and not just the rantings and knee-jerk reactions that are so indicative of many boards.
Oh, things are the same in parts of this forum as the old one.........People are the same all over, ya know? But there are a lot of very cool people here. I suggest you get your feet wet in the "Off Topic" zone, where you'll recognize some folks, and some might recognize you. Not everyone had the decency to keep their old monikers! ;)

Xelda

Reaction score
Oh, things are the same in parts of this forum as the old one.........People are the same all over, ya know? But there are a lot of very cool people here. I suggest you get your feet wet in the "Off Topic" zone, where you'll recognize some folks, and some might recognize you. Not everyone had the decency to keep their old monikers! ;)
I saw that!

Xelda

Reaction score
Xelda is a great name, much better than "Needmorerings"
I was always worried that it might indicate that if I was too nice, I'd make the shortlist for Husband No.6.
Thanks Londy. When I first made an account it was with the name Xelda. Some glitch with my password made it impossible to log back in. I eventually made another account and with the population being predominately male, I tried for something more ambiguous. I thought about Super Bowl rings, so Needmorerings. It was just a gate to go through to talk about my team. Before the site shut down, I almost changed it to Xelda to avoid making anyone uncomfortable with a random feminine comment. I want our team to win those rings. They have to earn them. I just have to pay for one if I want it. In closing, you're safe.