Hello everyone

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Cowboys fan since 2001. Before that I wanted Marino to win the SB and was hoping Jimmy Johnson would get the last laugh after Jerry Jones let him go. Also would have liked to see Barry Switzer get the chance to build a team after the triplets retired. Seems like it may be finally time for Americas Team to rattle off a few SB wins in a row. They just need to pick the right people to fill needs.

CapnB

Reaction score
Cowboys fan since 2001. Before that I wanted Marino to win the SB and was hoping Jimmy Johnson would get the last laugh after Jerry Jones let him go. Also would have liked to see Barry Switzer get the chance to build a team after the triplets retired. Seems like it may be finally time for Americas Team to rattle off a few SB wins in a row. They just need to pick the right people to fill needs.

Yeah they chose to speed up the process by a month because Jimmy said he was quitting in april of that year right before the draft. But thats neither here or there. Welcome aboard.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hello C14p4th3pr0c3ss and that is the last time I will address you by your name and that's probably just a nickname anyway, short for C14p4th3pr0c3ssed.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Auhhh... Yeah. I'm just going to call you John.

Welcome to our board John. I hope you enjoy this place.

ABQ

Or, maybe you prefer Cipher?

Last edited: