Hello everyone

bewp7

Reaction score
i used to post on a diffrent cowboys message board but i think it got shut down maybe. i joined this one maybe 10 years ago but i didnt post until yesterday. i recognized some of the usernames here though.

i love play making wrs i always begged the cowboys to draft desean jackson, percy harvin, tyler lockett, but those are my best type of players.

english is not my original language but i have been a cowboys fan for a long time and everyone here seems nice! thanks!

strollinruss

Reaction score
i used to post on a diffrent cowboys message board but i think it got shut down maybe. i joined this one maybe 10 years ago but i didnt post until yesterday. i recognized some of the usernames here though.

i love play making wrs i always begged the cowboys to draft desean jackson, percy harvin, tyler lockett, but those are my best type of players.

english is not my original language but i have been a cowboys fan for a long time and everyone here seems nice! thanks!
I haven’t posted here in months myself. Just logged on to see everyone melting down after today’s performance. I’m still trying to find ol safetyblitz from the old site. That was one seriously funny dude

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome bewp and greetings to bewp's 1-6 as well.

Quite a few of the old gang from DC.com made it over here when they warned us they were closing and then did. I am used to being warned to just get my attention and change my behavior, didn't think they were really serious.

This is a good place to land and the ledge here is wider and can accommodate a lot more jumpers.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome to your new Cowboys home, Beep7! It's like playing golf, without the parts that are good for you.