Hello fellow Cowboys fans

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Too late, the forum is full. You should've come over with the rest of us. :laugh:

:welcome:

CapnB

Reaction score
Leave. Then come back again. And introduce yourself as Nemo Kardashian

Xelda

Reaction score
:starspin:Welcome, welcome, Cowboy-33!!!! :starspin:Don't mind these heathens, none of them took their naps today and are grumpy. gp wasn't bad, so he can have ice cream and bacon. Let's get this Super Bowl talk started.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
:starspin:Welcome, welcome, Cowboy-33!!!! :starspin:Don't mind these heathens, none of them took their naps today and are grumpy. gp wasn't bad, so he can have ice cream and bacon. Let's get this Super Bowl talk started.
Can I have some pork chops also?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I remember you. You're the son of Cowboy-32 and -31 and nice to keep it all in the family.

We've missed you and didn't know if you were coming so we rented out your room but you can sleep on the cot in Cowboy-11's room and don't let the fact she sleeps with her eyes open bother you. And when she moans and screams "Cowboy-10, ride that pony hard", it would be respectful not to bring that up at breakfast.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
I do remember many of the names. It seems like there are just as many wannabe stand up comedians as there always were. Hopefully they all have day jobs. :laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do remember many of the names. It seems like there are just as many wannabe stand up comedians as there always were. Hopefully they all have day jobs. :laugh:
Awwwww, you've been talking to cern again, haven't you? He created the ccwb, comedy club wanna bees, just for us. It's a 6 drink minimum because the drunker you are, the funnier we are.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dude, there is no way you can put me in that group.

I am far too lazy to stand up!!!!!! Now if you wanna start a sitdown or even better laydown comedic wannabe group, I'm in!!!!

Xelda

Reaction score
Dude, there is no way you can put me in that group.

I am far too lazy to stand up!!!!!! Now if you wanna start a sitdown or even better laydown comedic wannabe group, I'm in!!!!
IT'S TRUE!

CapnB

Reaction score

Nope, we all get paid by the crappiest joke we make just like over there. Most have large bank accounts by now. Not as large as CC but thats because hes 1000 years older than most of us and been telling crappy jokes for just as long.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope, we all get paid by the crappiest joke we make just like over there. Most have large bank accounts by now. Not as large as CC but thats because hes 1000 years older than most of us and been telling crappy jokes for just as long.
Longer, I have a whole series called "Jokes from the Womb".......but you had to be there.