Hello from Bears country!

madcow74

Reaction score
Psyche...Im a Cowboys fan living in Illinois! I just signed up and it was recommended that I say hello in the member's zone. I'm 43 and have been a Cowboys fan since I was like 6 when my mom bought me a bunch of Cowboys stuff. I'm not sure why she did it...maybe it was on sale or maybe my mom wanted to save me from a life of being a Bears fan like my dad and brother.

I have a wonderful wife of 1.5 yrs who has latched onto the team with sometimes more passion than me. She likes Witten and Dak. I loved Romo before it was OK to like him. I have a doberman named Dez and he catches better than his namesake. I have seen the Cowboys win 3 super bowls. I stand with my hand over my heart for the national anthem.

I'm sure I could add a bunch more stuff but I just wanted to say hello

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Have you checked out the MOON yet tonight?
What's it look like In your A.O.? It's a huge not quite half lit& bright orange in southern Arizona

Last edited:

madcow74

Reaction score
NW Illinois...our moon is blocked this morning. We have snow storms rolling in expected to hit by afternoon. I did have a fantastic view of the super lunar eclipse last week though hanging over the mississippi river... unfortunately it set before it turned into a blood moon.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Psyche...Im a Cowboys fan living in Illinois! I just signed up and it was recommended that I say hello in the member's zone. I'm 43 and have been a Cowboys fan since I was like 6 when my mom bought me a bunch of Cowboys stuff. I'm not sure why she did it...maybe it was on sale or maybe my mom wanted to save me from a life of being a Bears fan like my dad and brother.

I have a wonderful wife of 1.5 yrs who has latched onto the team with sometimes more passion than me. She likes Witten and Dak. I loved Romo before it was OK to like him. I have a doberman named Dez and he catches better than his namesake. I have seen the Cowboys win 3 super bowls. I stand with my hand over my heart for the national anthem.

I'm sure I could add a bunch more stuff but I just wanted to say hello
You seem very cheerful, loyal, and full of hope!.... We'll fix that!

Just kidding. Welcome to the best Cowboys forum with this address!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome to the fight to retain your sanity. You surrendered when you joined. Arguing points out in the Forum threads will only confirm this.

You have seen 3 SB's? Ha, I have seen 5, that makes me better than you. If I live long enough, I will still have this lead over you so you might as well admit I am superior.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome to the fight to retain your sanity. You surrendered when you joined. Arguing points out in the Forum threads will only confirm this.

You have seen 3 SB's? Ha, I have seen 5, that makes me better than you. If I live long enough, I will still have this lead over you so you might as well admit I am superior.
If only people were like wine.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Man,Id worked on a
" pulling unit" in the oil patch & this huge Kentuckian ( that was about the size& build of hulk Hogan,only he combed his hair into a ducktailo_O)
Would keep a quart bottle of that M.D.20/20 maddog wine on the dash of the truck, and we'd " take a break" and he'd twist off that cap on that hot crap and sling it over his shoulder:eek:,,, we'd have to stand in a circle out in the middle of a corn field in July and pass/ drink that bottle tiil it was gone,,,it wasn't all that fun,trust meo_O

:starspin::star::starspin:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man,Id worked on a
" pulling unit" in the oil patch & this huge Kentuckian ( that was about the size& build of hulk Hogan,only he combed his hair into a ducktailo_O)
Would keep a quart bottle of that M.D.20/20 maddog wine on the dash of the truck, and we'd " take a break" and he'd twist off that cap on that hot crap and sling it over his shoulder:eek:,,, we'd have to stand in a circle out in the middle of a corn field in July and pass/ drink that bottle tiil it was gone,,,it wasn't all that fun,trust meo_O

:starspin::star::starspin:
Sounds like a rough time.:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Sounds like a rough time.:rolleyes:
Ya know? we always kept cold beers in that orange gott water cooler,,,but to have to hit on that bottle of hot meanness &then tail tubing and rods back into the hole ,sucked it bigtime,man.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ya know? we always kept cold beers in that orange gott water cooler,,,but to have to hit on that bottle of hot meanness &then tail tubing and rods back into the hole ,sucked it bigtime,man.
Did Hulk Hogan force you to drink it?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Did Hulk Hogan force you to drink it?
Well,kinda,,as eveye time I'd square off and fight that **** I'd only survive by the simple fact that he didn't want to go back to the penitentiary,,,, the one time I did shuck a pistol out on that big SOB, he'd lightening strike quick shucked a .270 win deer rifle out ,,,,I got my truck shot to ****,,,,,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
(Ya, it's true,bro!)

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome Madcow! Your mom saved you from a whole lot of misery by buying you the Cowboys gear and pulling you to the craziness that is America's Team and all it entails. We are currently suffering through an Eagles infestation that I hope passes soon, but seriously doubt it. One Lombardi trophy and they lost their minds. Relax, we've got 5. We have been there many times and don't need to act ignorant in another team's forums. Only on dares and slow days.