Hello From Indiana

Londonboy

Reaction score
I thought Y'all in Indiana just liked basketball?
But there again, I thought Y'all said Y'all all the time, but it turns out it's not all of Y'all after all.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KJ, welcome but I am a little puzzled, as opposed to being totally befuddled most of the time. Getting ready to switch to Netflix? Did you just arrive in Indiana or were you already there and just became a member here and is there a requirement that new members to the state or this forum switch to Netflix? And what were you doing before that that has sent you into such a state of mind that you feel compelled to share your viewing habits with us.

Or is there a more sinister plan at work here? The time stamp states 4:42PM but like most people outside your state, I never know what time it is there because of your refusal to be duped into jacking with your clocks and watches to accommodate an antiquated plan the rest of us are subjected to and I applause you because I never take the easy way out with "it's 5 o'clock somewhere". I simply assume it could be 5 o'clock in Indiana.

And while you do not seem to be a fan of your own indigenous team, round of applause for beating the Chiefs in KC. I have never liked Reid the Walrus and they have my most despised player, Tyreek Hill, the Baby Beater, on their team.

KJ2978

Reaction score
I thought Y'all in Indiana just liked basketball?
But there again, I thought Y'all said Y'all all the time, but it turns out it's not all of Y'all after all.
Hi London. I'm originally from Alabama so I was raised saying Yall. Thanks for the welcom. I'd love to see London.

KJ2978

Reaction score
KJ, welcome but I am a little puzzled, as opposed to being totally befuddled most of the time. Getting ready to switch to Netflix? Did you just arrive in Indiana or were you already there and just became a member here and is there a requirement that new members to the state or this forum switch to Netflix? And what were you doing before that that has sent you into such a state of mind that you feel compelled to share your viewing habits with us.

Or is there a more sinister plan at work here? The time stamp states 4:42PM but like most people outside your state, I never know what time it is there because of your refusal to be duped into jacking with your clocks and watches to accommodate an antiquated plan the rest of us are subjected to and I applause you because I never take the easy way out with "it's 5 o'clock somewhere". I simply assume it could be 5 o'clock in Indiana.

And while you do not seem to be a fan of your own indigenous team, round of applause for beating the Chiefs in KC. I have never liked Reid the Walrus and they have my most despised player, Tyreek Hill, the Baby Beater, on their team.
Coach thanks for the well written welcome. Loved it. I was sick of watching the two Aarons beating up the Boys. Netflix seemed like a better choice.