Hello from NW

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by PDXCowboy, Nov 28, 2020.

1. PDXCowboy

PDXCowboy New Member

10 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    Long time Cowboys fan, but new to this website. Living in the NW my entire life, it wasn't always easy staying current on the team. Today, I'm able to listen to the Fan every day and access the mothership. Other than the team's performance, it's a great time to be a fan! I've been an active member at a few other Cowboys forums and blogs, but, sadly, they've either faded away or become less enjoyable. I much prefer the formatting on this site, with simple topic threads and immediate member reactions. I've found this style promotes easier and more constructive dialogue. I just want to discuss the Boys, which is easier said than done I'm finding. Look forward to doing it here.

dallasdave, Xelda, ColoCowboy and 6 others like this.
  2. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

29,521 Messages
    55,645 Likes Received
    Welcome to the best team site on the internet, PDX! While it's definitely the best site (I've only seen a few, and been a part of one other than this, so I'm just guessing here.) you'll have a lot of work ahead of you to find "constructive dialogue" with most of the folks here.
    Now, if you like to laugh, we got ya covered!

Xelda, Londonboy, gp_cowpolk and 2 others like this.
  3. Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country Well-Known Member

5,597 Messages
    6,634 Likes Received
    To tank or not to tank. That is the question. Even though it is a sentence, it's still a question. If you're looking for constructive dialogue you've come to the right place. But if you're looking for constructive dialogue from me...pfffft, you'll be waiting awhile. Like the end of times, awhile.

P.S.- I didn't know New Wisconsin even existed.
    :lmao:

Xelda, Londonboy, kskboys and 3 others like this.
  4. RGV_C_Los

RGV_C_Los Well-Known Member

3,716 Messages
    8,857 Likes Received
  5. gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk Landry Hat

5,742 Messages
    9,273 Likes Received
    :welcome::oldcouple:

6. PDXCowboy

PDXCowboy New Member

10 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    I apologize, I should have borrowed from Buckeye country, and led with The NW. No knock on New Wisconsin, I hear it's warm year round and they really turn out the D linemen. Hope to visit someday when I can find it :). Sounds like the Zone is Cheers for Cowboys fans whose troubles are all the same. I'm a pretty quiet, humble guy. I'll gladly be Paul?

I think I'm going to like it here :thumbup:

gp_cowpolk, Xelda, Streetwise and 4 others like this.
  7. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

29,521 Messages
    55,645 Likes Received
    Okay Paul, welcome to CheersZone!
    [​IMG]

gp_cowpolk, Xelda, Streetwise and 3 others like this.
  8. Londonboy

Londonboy Well-Known Member

3,848 Messages
    8,706 Likes Received
    Howdy.
    I'm a pretty and quiet, humble Guy too.
    My Legion of admirers often tell Me so.

dallasdave, gp_cowpolk, Xelda and 5 others like this.
  9. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

14,680 Messages
    15,742 Likes Received
    Welcome friend!

I'd like to start my 3 part apology by saying that it wasn't nearly all my fault and the rest of the peeps here put me onto it.
    B, if you see a confused and lost looking man not wearing pants, that's @CapnB. He's a great guy, slightly ornery. He's got a little Mississippi leg hound in him, you were warned. And I'm sorry.
    3rd, if you have any information with regard to bacon, contact me and belly-buttons and stripper poles contact @CouchCoach. Again, I'm sorry.

Welcome to the party pal!

gp_cowpolk, Londonboy, Xelda and 2 others like this.
  10. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

26,737 Messages
    46,087 Likes Received
    Well, I'm waiting, PDX. Do you think I spent all these years becoming an authority on belly buttons, I don't like the hyphenated kind cuz they can't make up their little minds, inny or outy, and stripper poles just to keep this wealth of information to myself?

Love the NW, used to be my favorite place to travel with Portland and Seattle being two of my favorite cities and lived in Boise for 3 years. Beautiful country.

gp_cowpolk, Londonboy and Xelda like this.
  11. MWH1967

MWH1967 Boys#1 95

4,147 Messages
    5,182 Likes Received
  12. Xelda

Xelda Zone Supporter

4,091 Messages
    13,759 Likes Received
    :welcome:@PDXCowboy. It's too late to warn you about the inmates so jump in and make yourself comfortable.

13. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

24,143 Messages
    26,314 Likes Received
    Pssssst....that's the dude in the mirror telling you that.

Londonboy likes this.
  14. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

31,992 Messages
    86,294 Likes Received
    Great having you on the board

Londonboy and RGV_C_Los like this.