Hello gang. Just wanted to introduce myself.

phillycard

Reaction score
What's happenin' everyone. My name is Deric and although I'm not a Cowboys fan, I have a ton of respect for you guys and the team. I'm an Arizona Cardinals fan myself, and thought I'd join a Boys board for the football discussions. My brother, cousin, and best friend are all diehard Cowboy fans born and raised in Philadelphia. They may even belong to this board. (I joined from a link on the Cards board). Anyway, I just wanted to say hey, and wish you guys all the luck (except for Nov 12th!) this season. Peace!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
phillycard said:
What's happenin' everyone. My name is Deric and although I'm not a Cowboys fan, I have a ton of respect for you guys and the team. I'm an Arizona Cardinals fan myself, and thought I'd join a Boys board for the football discussions. My brother, cousin, and best friend are all diehard Cowboy fans born and raised in Philadelphia. They may even belong to this board. (I joined from a link on the Cards board). Anyway, I just wanted to say hey, and wish you guys all the luck (except for Nov 12th!) this season. Peace!

Welcome aboard... enjoy your stay...

Are you the only Card fan in Philly? :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
:welcome:

You excited about the new stadium? I just wish the cowboys were your first home opponent so it could be properly "christened" (sp?).

:D

phillycard

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I think that I am the only Cards fan in Philly. At least it feels that way when I go to the sports bar. :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
It's hard enough to find a Cardinals fan...and one in Philly to boot...

Well done.

Welcome to the board. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
phillycard said:
Okay, I'm confused. I now know more Cardinals fans in Philadelphia than I do in the entire state of Arizona.

:wink2:

phillycard

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Okay, I'm confused. I now know more Cardinals fans in Philadelphia than I do in the entire state of Arizona.

:wink2:

Hostile, would you be insinuating that there are no Cards fans in AZ?? :D

trickblue

Reaction score
phillycard said:
Hostile, would you be insinuating that there are no Cards fans in AZ?? :D

That's what he is saying... ;)

Arizona is SOLID Cowboys country... you've seen the sea of blue at Cowboy/Cardinal home games on TV...

Why don't you just go ahead and join us? :D

phillycard

Reaction score
trickblue said:
That's what he is saying... ;)

Arizona is SOLID Cowboys country... you've seen the sea of blue at Cowboy/Cardinal home games on TV...

Why don't you just go ahead and join us? :D

Hey trickblue, believe me I've been asked. My father who is an eagles clown, comes at me every year with this oath stuff. My brother and my boy, both tried to get me to convert and wear a Roy jersey at the Cards/Boys game last year. I threw it to the ground. What can I say, it was war at the time! Oh, and the tide is changing. The Cowboy bandwagoners are back in their hole now that you guys haven't been champs in a while. Even you guys gotta admit, most of those people were frauds.

finalmovie.jpg

trickblue

Reaction score
phillycard said:
Hey trickblue, believe me I've been asked. My father who is an eagles clown, comes at me every year with this oath stuff. My brother and my boy, both tried to get me to convert and wear a Roy jersey at the Cards/Boys game last year. I threw it to the ground. What can I say, it was war at the time! Oh, and the tide is changing. The Cowboy bandwagoners are back in their hole now that you guys haven't been champs in a while. Even you guys gotta admit, most of those people were frauds.

finalmovie.jpg

Not true at all... Dallas still, as always ranks as one of the top sellers of NFL apparel regardless of their record...

As for their popularity in Arizona... it has been a while since I have seen the figures but but at one time (and it was farily recently) every sellout the Cardinals have had in Arizona has been vs. Dallas... ;)

phillycard

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Not true at all... Dallas still, as always ranks as one of the top sellers of NFL apparel regardless of their record...

As for their popularity in Arizona... it has been a while since I have seen the figures but but at one time (and it was farily recently) every sellout the Cardinals have had in Arizona has been vs. Dallas... ;)

Oh, no, I wasn't doubting the gear sales, and you're right I'm certain, about the sellouts. But a lot of those same Boys fans didn't turn up when Quincy Carter was qb'ing. I'm only speaking on the bandwagoners. There are many of those here in Philly.

Oh and this is awesome :cards: