Hello Homefield!!!!

Reaction score
aikemirv;1853791 said:
If GB happens to draw NYG at home in bad weather the Giants will probably beat them. They are going to be wishing they did not have home field adv if that happens.

Giants are the only true NFC running team in the playoffs IMO.

The Cowboys will play the winner of the #4 Bucs/Giants game...

The Packers will play the winner of the #3 Seattle/(?) game...

Even though the Bucs are division winners, I would bet the Giants beat them and end up being Dallas' first playoff opponent. It's nice to have the #1 seed and home field advantage, but I would argue that the Giants are the most dangerous opponent for Dallas to face.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
EGG;1854125 said:

Even though the Bucs are division winners, I would bet the Giants beat them and end up being Dallas' first playoff opponent. It's nice to have the #1 seed and home field advantage, but I would argue that the Giants are the most dangerous opponent for Dallas to face.

A three game sweep of a playoff-quality team is kinda bucking the odds a bit.

Roughneck

Reaction score
EGG;1854125 said:

The Cowboys are not locked into the winner of the #4/#5 game but rather will play the lowest seed after the wildcard weekend. So if the #6 seed beats the #3 seed, Dallas will play the #6 seed.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Roughneck;1854395 said:
The Cowboys are not locked into the winner of the #4/#5 game but rather will play the lowest seed after the wildcard weekend. So if the #6 seed beats the #3 seed, Dallas will play the #6 seed.
Correct.

Reaction score
Roughneck;1854395 said:

:)

Now I'm happy.

Reaction score
Hmm where are all the folks that were complaining about a 7 point victory over Carolina? Oh I guess you'd rather see a 35-7 loss...:rolleyes: