CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif
:flagwave:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"We welcome you to this Cowboys' forum and hope you visit regularly."

The above part of his "welcome" seemed friendly enough...It's possible the OP didn't make it the whole way thru the post to the good part though...
Xelda is a woman...or @kskboys isn't who we thought he was.
(He makes a lot of provocative jokes toward her.)

Xelda

Reaction score
Xelda is a woman...or @kskboys isn't who we thought he was.
(He makes a lot of provocative jokes toward her.)
I wish my email spam knew that. I get too many emails about ED and Russian women.

Speaking of ksk, he doesn't take that little blue pill. They've got him on the patch. We're going to put him on a lazy Susan and have him clear snow off cars this winter. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

kskboys

Reaction score
I wish my email spam knew that. I get too many emails about ED and Russian women.

Speaking of ksk, he doesn't take that little blue pill. They've got him on the patch. We're going to put him on a lazy Susan and have him clear snow off cars this winter. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
You do know patch is slang for...................never mind. That was bad even for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And exactly why is Susan lazy? Is it really right to categorize poor Suzan? What if she was sick, maybe overdid the sugar on TDay. Maybe SHE took the blue pill and that's what made her lazy!!!!!!