Hello ladies and gents

Crazy88

Reaction score
Just a quick hello to one and all.

Im new. Hmm what to say. yeah well i love the boyz ( doesnt everyone :) ) and have followed them religiously via the joys of the net for the last 5 years. i used to watch a bit of games when i could when i was younger but in england ( where i hail from ) nfl coverage is slim.

A quick story for you. I found this wonderful forum via extreme skins site which my twin bro is a member of ( and a skins fan. you can imagine the rivalry on game day ) and i caught the link. then i wondered why its never occurred to me to google this before but there ya go.

So thank you to whoever owns/runs this place. I look forward to becoming even more hardcore in my support of the cowboys. already got my superbowl dvd on order ( i was waaaay to young to watch it as it was on so late when we won them so this is a big thing for me ) its about time they made that too.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Crazy88 said:
Just a quick hello to one and all.

Im new. Hmm what to say. yeah well i love the boyz ( doesnt everyone :) ) and have followed them religiously via the joys of the net for the last 5 years. i used to watch a bit of games when i could when i was younger but in england ( where i hail from ) nfl coverage is slim.

A quick story for you. I found this wonderful forum via extreme skins site which my twin bro is a member of ( and a skins fan. you can imagine the rivalry on game day ) and i caught the link. then i wondered why its never occurred to me to google this before but there ya go.

So thank you to whoever owns/runs this place. I look forward to becoming even more hardcore in my support of the cowboys. already got my superbowl dvd on order ( i was waaaay to young to watch it as it was on so late when we won them so this is a big thing for me ) its about time they made that too.

:welcome:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Welcome aboard... glad to have you and enjoy your stay...

Hopefully your brother will come over from the dark side...

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/welcome_zone.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome to the board.

3f8136e26e2b1killbill-14.jpg

Budd: You're telling me she cut through eighty-eight bodyguards before she got to O-Ren?
Bill: Nah, there weren't really eighty-eight of them. They just called themselves "The Crazy 88."
Budd: How come?
Bill: I don't know. I guess they thought it sounded cool.

jem88

Reaction score
Say that Ike Holt was an all-time great and you will be welcomed.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Welcome aboard... glad to have you and enjoy your stay