Hello members

Couto72

Reaction score
I know this is not a good time to be joining the group and introducing myself, but I am so aggravated with this defense not being able to close this game out.

I'm 45 and have been watching this team all my life. And being from Massachusetts I have to hear a lot **** from Pats fans on how the Cowboys always find a way to lose games.

I'm starting to believe that.

It's either terrible play calling, coaching, I'll advised penalties at crucial times or not being able to convert 3rd downs. Our coaches take way to long to diagnose problems. Like the way they continue to play Jeff Heath when Woods should already have been inserted into the lineup.

Hopefully Sean Lee is back after the bye, because this defense is lost without his leadership and experience.

Thanks for allowing me to vent.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Couto.

There are a lot of reasons we probably lost that game but at the end of the day, if you simply catch a football instead of allowing it to bounce off your hands and create an Interception for 6, you win the game. Hell, if you drop it or knock it down, rather then creating a TO, you win the game. Just can't make that mistake.