Hello to my fellow Cowboy fans

Brickman2

Reaction score
it's been a year or so since I've been on. My email got hacked and I got a new email but for some reason could not get back on the site to post. Finally got a new email and I'm back and ready to post. Now known as Brickman2 - formally Brickman. Glad to be back in the mix.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey,I stopped to eat lunch at a cafe today one of my friends owns ,went in and asked about him?,,,, he's been dead 3 years(true story) I knew it had been awhile since I've been in there,,, but 3 freaking years?,,,anyway, what's happening with you new/ old guy?

DFWJC

Reaction score
it's been a year or so since I've been on. My email got hacked and I got a new email but for some reason could not get back on the site to post. Finally got a new email and I'm back and ready to post. Now known as Brickman2 - formally Brickman. Glad to be back in the mix.
:welcome:Back

haleyrules

Reaction score
Great. Welcome back!!