Hello

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm new to this forum so just wanted to say hi and hope to get to know some new Cowboys fans.
I am not new, I am an old fan, but it is indeed a pleasure to extend a welcome to a fan of the fairer sex. And I am a fan of the fairer sex.

Hope you can bring some other ladies over, these guys all cheat at checkers.

kskboys

Reaction score
I am not new, I am an old fan, but it is indeed a pleasure to extend a welcome to a fan of the fairer sex. And I am a fan of the fairer sex.

Hope you can bring some other ladies over, these guys all cheat at checkers.
Saucy flirt.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, you must have spent all your time in the news forums, or some other place I never went.
I have seen quite a few refugees that I do not recognize their monikers from the old site and am assuming they spent their time in the News forum. I was warned to stay away from there, a surly lot they be and would not take kindly to some jackin'. Poor ole CC might have been on the side of a milk carton.

And speaking of jackin', and I was, I think we need to gather frequently in the Off Topic area. I didn't frequent the Fireside Chat because I thought that was a goofy name and Off Topic speaks to me. Starting threads might be a challenge for what is not a topic but I am up for it.

I always thought a Free Form Fun Forum would be cool. Speaks to my love for alliteration and the sole purpose would be posters having fun, telling jokes, cartoons, GIFs, cutting up and pulling each others' fingers.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have seen quite a few refugees that I do not recognize their monikers from the old site and am assuming they spent their time in the News forum. I was warned to stay away from there, a surly lot they be and would not take kindly to some jackin'. Poor ole CC might have been on the side of a milk carton.

And speaking of jackin', and I was, I think we need to gather frequently in the Off Topic area. I didn't frequent the Fireside Chat because I thought that was a goofy name and Off Topic speaks to me. Starting threads might be a challenge for what is not a topic but I am up for it.

I always thought a Free Form Fun Forum would be cool. Speaks to my love for alliteration and the sole purpose would be posters having fun, telling jokes, cartoons, GIFs, cutting up and pulling each others' fingers.
Virtual flatulence is something I never realized there was a niche for.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Virtual flatulence is something I never realized there was a niche for.
Like cigars and scotch, it's an acquired taste. And no matter how the humor on the old forum started out, it all ended up with fart jokes.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Like cigars and scotch, it's an acquired taste. And no matter how the humor on the old forum started out, it all ended up with fart jokes.
Yeah, eventually you run out of clever replies, and have to dip into the shallow, yet dependable end of the pool.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Might I suggest the title to this blazer of an yet unfounded thread???

" CouchCoach's comfy cushion of crap & other sundry affairs ",,,Ya know, Bro?,,, I'm just trying to spark& kick start that literary genuis residing within,,,o_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Mad_max

Reaction score

I didn't know there was a news forum. And the news forum bunch seem to be not friendly.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't know there was a news forum. And the news forum bunch seem to be not friendly.
I think it was Star Hart, that I engaged with for just a short period of time, that suggested my stuff would not fly well with that group as they were hard core. I took the suggestion and didn't stray too far and out of the range for calling for help.

Max, we got pretty salty in The Forum, if they were beyond that, he did me a favor.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Coach, you were better off staying out of the News section. The IQ's of some of those posters, one in particular is the one you mentioned, is less than the amount of years the Cowboys haven't been in a championship game.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coach, you were better off staying out of the News section. The IQ's of some of those posters, one in particular is the one you mentioned, is less than the amount of years the Cowboys haven't been in a championship game.
LOL, I heard refereeing that area was a real pain. I never ran out of stupid things to say in The Forum so never saw the need to explore.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Might I suggest the title to this blazer of an yet unfounded thread???

" CouchCoach's comfy cushion of crap & other sundry affairs ",,,Ya know, Bro?,,, I'm just trying to spark& kick start that literary genuis residing within,,,o_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
Melon, I LOVE alliteration. I swooned and cry for happy.