Helman: This is the most frustrated I’ve seen the Cowboys fanbase

Kwyn

Reaction score
I was watching a draft chat with Helman and Cavanaugh last night, they both said this is the most frustrated they’ve seen Cowboys fans in their time covering the team. That something feels different about the mood of the fanbase right now. Do you agree?
Hell, I’ve seen the fan base more frustrated in the last three years

this is a nothing

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah you'd think people would figure that out after 26 years and probably 200 different players in that time, including about a dozen starting quarterbacks...
Since our last SB in the 1995 season we’ve had:
  • 6 different Head Coaches
  • 7 different OCs
  • 8 different DCs
  • More than 40 different assistant coaches
  • Literally several hundred different players
  • Employed a defensive 4-3, a 3-4, back to a 4-3 and now some hybrid.
  • ONE GM IN CHARGE OF IT ALL…apparently including multiple hush settlements and non-disclosure agreements.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
  • 7 different OCs
  • 8 different DCs
  • ONE GM IN CHARGE OF IT ALL…apparently including multiple hush settlements and non-disclosure agreements.

Over 20 different QBs have started at least one game as well. Same two bozos playing fantasy football front office the entire time.

Motorola

Reaction score
  • 7 different OCs
  • 8 different DCs
Meanwhile- in just the last 7 postseasons, 10 of the NFC teams have made it to the conference championship (CAR, ARI, ATL, GB, LA, NO, PHL, MIN, SF, TB).
Three franchises have appeared twice - Packers (3x), Rams, 49ers.

plasticman

Reaction score
I think the mood has changed. Jerry Jones has become indefensible as a GM.

It is obvious hat the Cowboys problems reach up into the highest level because that is the only constant during 27 years of ineptitude. An entire generation of NFL fans have seen the Cowboys as a below average team. They consider the earlier success in the Cowboys history as ancient.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I guess a few dreamers finally woke up. the "we're the best in the east" crap doesn't mean much. lmao. who are we looking at next year in the draft?
it's comical or is it sad to watch some of you guys get up for another bad season then cry about going out in the first round or not even making it. Then the who we looking at in the draft, then up for the season, who are we looking at in the draft? repeat.
Then don't make fun of our baby dak who suppose to be some kind of a game-changer. lmao. jimmy said it best, "he's not winning crap if you can't Trent Dilfer him to the playoffs"

"who we looking at in the draft" insert year 20--

sorry guys get back to dreaming.. laughing is over.

cej757

Reaction score
pg-20-Jerry-Jones-Gene-Stephen-Charlotte-Jerry-Jr.ashx
:facepalm:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I was watching a draft chat with Helman and Cavanaugh last night, they both said this is the most frustrated they’ve seen Cowboys fans in their time covering the team. That something feels different about the mood of the fanbase right now. Do you agree?

Anyone who can do math can see we're going to be *worse* this year.

A lot of quality players we had for cheap last year are now free agents. Most of them leave. We don't have the cap to replace our One and Done team, let alone improve it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not mad at all, happy for you, but we all know the truth now it’s just about the money thanks for letting us know where you place your butt. Did Jerry give you a little trophy too. You know what they say about a fool and his money.
Even the devil can quote scripture. I'm not impressed in the least. Never you concern yourself with what Jerry gave me as you grow green with envy. ;)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They won 12 games vs door mates ......when it came time vs playoff bound teams...we couldn't compete...were out coached....didn't come ready to play.
You are so consumed with disdain for the Jones family that you can not bear to give them an ounce of credit for anything they've done for this team. Your need to invent lies to explain your narrative and repeat those lies so much that you actually believe them is pathetic. But I'm not under the influence of your lies. Understand you reveal yourself as an utter joke when you repeat your lies to those of us, not under their influence. Welcome to my ignore list.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cincinnati with a rookie qb has been to the sb more than us over the last 25 years
the majority of NFL players are younger than our last sb appearance
Jerry made us sit thru Garrett for 10 years so he could coach the team from the owners box
our head coach is MM. Our OC is in training and with a HC that refuses to help him
we had 2 good HC's that knew how to win. Jerry got rid of both of them because praise was drifting to them.
we led the league in penalties or sloppy play. Our HC didnt realize that till playoff loss
next year will be the same.

what do the fans have to be optimistic about

Its worse than that.............Cincinnati is actively re-tooling trying to get better. The standard in Cincy is higher. If we were in last years super bowl, jerry would be doing the exact same thing he's doing now........... trying to bring back as many of the conquering heroes as possible.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Yep. Started in the stands during the playoff loss. Cowboys fans are finally annoyed with doing the same thing over and over. I love this. Not sure why it took so long to get there but I hope it continues.

fredp22

Reaction score
You are so consumed with disdain for the Jones family that you can not bear to give them an ounce of credit for anything they've done for this team.

I know you were talking to another poster but...what have they done for this team?

BigD_95

Reaction score

with Moore - MM - Dak all coming back there is no hope. I’m not even looking forward to 2022 season cause I know what will happen. I’m looking forward to 2023 when Moore and MM are gone