Help: Cowboyfan looking for place to watch games in Berkeley/Oak/S.F.

CACowboyfan

Reaction score
I've just moved to Berkeley, CA, and want to know if anyone knows of any sportsbars in the area (Berkeley, Oakland, or S.F.) that I can rely on to watch Cowboy games on Sundays. They show the lousy 49ers every week on local tv. Any suggestions are appreciated. :bow:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I have no idea about that area, but since you've put this topic up, I'll add my own similar question.

Does anyone know if Lexington, KY is in the TennesseeTV market? I'll be out there next Sunday, and want to know if I'll be able to watch it no problem, or have to go find a sports bar.

ratpower

Reaction score
Not sure but I feel for you. Good luck, I'm sure there is something out there. Perhaps Hacksaw can help you?

kenai

Reaction score
I lived in Berkeley for a long time....now live in SF and work in Berkeley. A cheap decent place to watch games is Kip's on Durant. A college place. There is one fat giant's troll who sits on a bar stool and whines all the time but otherwise it is pretty good. And cheap.

CACowboyfan

Reaction score
Kip's on Durant-Thanks. I'll check it out. I'm assuming they have the Sunday Ticket.

K-DOGG

Reaction score
Hey Cowboyfan, I moved to Berkeley from Houston, TX 16 years ago and was forced to watch the freaking 49ers and Raiders game until I married a beautiful lady and she bought me Direct TV for father's day. I actually live in Antioch, CA now and still watch the games in Direct TV. I use to go to Ricky's sportsbar in San Leandro, CA (about 15 miles from Berkeley) to watch the Cowboys games before I got married.
Great food, good service but tons of pitiful Raider and 49er fans!:star:

yennor24

Reaction score
Hey if you want the best hotdog in the world try Caspers Hotdogs...I promise you will thank me later.......

Marktui

Reaction score
Legends Sports Bar and Grill-1 Clubhouse Memoril Rd, Alameda, CA 94502