Help from the mods or other pros...

JBond

Reaction score
Is there anyway to show more than 3 or 4 pages of posts? I have been reading posts here starting in 2004. I post once in a while but really enjoy the site. I only am able to catch up every few days which is usually fine. Now the reports and articles and opinions are coming so fast I feel like I am missing some good stories or thoughts.

Any help would be great.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JBond said:
Is there anyway to show more than 3 or 4 pages of posts? I have been reading posts here starting in 2004. I post once in a while but really enjoy the site. I only am able to catch up every few days which is usually fine. Now the reports and articles and opinions are coming so fast I feel like I am missing some good stories or thoughts.

Any help would be great.
Once we hit 4 or more pages we move the threads to the other forums so that the Main forum is always current.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JBond said:

Any help would be great.
Well everything is moved to a different Zone after it falls off the third page. So everything is archived. We even created the Training Camp Zone to contain all the blogs, pics, vids, personal recaps, and everything. And it's the forum right below the Main Zone. And we still have the Article Zone and Recap Zone to hold the regular articles and recaps that are posted and whatnot.

As far as how many pages of posts can show up on a page. Somebody else may be able to help w/that. But if you check your User Control Panel, you may be able to change the default view for threads.

Nevertheless, all information is still in the Zone. It's just moved around.

JBond

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. Bill Gates could learn some lessons from this board.