Help! I'm Missing Tonight's Game...

Tehboogieman

Benched
Reaction score
I actually have to work tonight, and was wondering if anyone knows a good way to watch tonights game? maybe some torrent site or something?

this sucks =[

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Tehboogieman;2258236 said:
I actually have to work tonight, and was wondering if anyone knows a good way to watch tonights game? maybe some torrent site or something?

this sucks =[

Quit your job. This is America, dang it. Football comes first.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
You can try Sopcast. IDK if anyone will be streaming it though.

I can watch it twice for you if you'd like though? :D

Dodger12

Reaction score
Tehboogieman;2258236 said:

this sucks =[

Call off sick before it's too late......

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
I wasn't going to stream tonight since it's MNF, but I will just for you. Look for the thread about 15 min prior to gametime.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cowboyfan81;2258277 said:
I wasn't going to stream tonight since it's MNF, but I will just for you. Look for the thread about 15 min prior to gametime.
Dude, you are the bomb.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score

What a nice guy!!!

:clap2: BRAVO! BRAVO!

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Only a Cowboys' fan would do this for one of his own ;) ! Hopefully this good karma will be passed onto the Texas Stadium turf for the good guys tonight!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2258258 said:
Quit your job. This is America, dang it. Football comes first.

Just by reading this post I can tell you are very sick and should stay home. Be sure to drink lots of liquid and stay in bed or bundle up on the couch.

festus

It aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun
Reaction score
I'm actually going to work tonite, but I put in for an EO (early out) two weeks ago so I'd be sure not to miss the game. Where theres a will theres a way. It would be different if this wasn't the last Monday night game being played at Texas stadium. Especially against the Eagles.

Call in sick, do what you got to do, but don't miss the game.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
It's listed at channelsurfing.net, and stoogetv will almost certainly stream it.

whittle

Reaction score
Thanks from me also, we do not have power in Beaumont and will need to watch the game on PC. (air card).

Reaction score
Just got home from work, and cant freakin wait!

My brothers wife was due yesterday with there first child. Im going to be an uncle! Anyways she was in and out of the hospital yesterday, so it may come today, but they have been informed to not bother me from 8 - 12 lol baby or no baby.

Call in sick dude what are you doing, times a wastin

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Man, I feel your pain...I have school tonight. I should be able to catch the second half though, if I'm lucky. Maybe I'll "get sick" and have to go home.:D

FCBarca

Reaction score
Not sure if ESPN360 will be working for you but it can be a great way to catch a game online

cml750

Reaction score

Thank you very much! Hurricane Ike has knocked out my electricity and cable(as well as damage to my house although I fared far better than a lot of people). I have a generator and my land line just came back so my DSL works.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Tehboogieman;2258806 said:
lol, just called in sick. geez, the things i do for these cowboys...:laugh2:

Oh you did eh???

I'll see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: