Help me decode this secret message before my time travel trip

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm not proud of it, but I've started accepting money to go on specific time travel missions. You know how it is. It's tough to make ends meet, and I can get paid really well to travel in time and do something.

I'm breaking protocol by telling you guys this, but here are the instructions for my mission:

"Time travel to September of 1958, and travel to New York City. Find NY Giants player Frank Gifford and hand him the enclosed envelope."

I'm not supposed to read the contents of the envelope, but I have a special device that can scan inside it without opening it. The message I'm delivering is this:

"N-78. Tomato soup. The moon is green and I have a crawdad in my shorts."

??????? Does anyone have any idea what this cryptic message means? I'm wondering if I've been duped into some kind of sinister plot. The dude who paid for this mission was only about 5 feet 2, and he spoke with a Brooklyn accent and smoked cigars. He kept calling me names like, "Mack," "Pal," "Bub," and "Buster." I think I smell a rat. Maybe I should refund his money and abort the mission. But the money is REALLY good! Plus, if I turn him down, he'll probably just hire Amber Heard to do it.

What should I do? And does anyone know what that secret message means?

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I don't believe this the first time this message has been sent. Also, I would suggest you be aware of the man with the sack on his back. He cannot be trusted.I also believe the gentleman who paid for your mission is named Drake. Good luck!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I don't believe this the first time this message has been sent. Also, I would suggest you be aware of the man with the sack on his back. He cannot be trusted.I also believe the gentleman who paid for your mission is named Drake. Good luck!
"Drake"! Yes, that's him! Do you know him? I should have known not to trust anyone with a Brooklyn accent. I'm such a country boy. I've got to be careful to not get taken in by these city slickers.

timb2

Reaction score
I'm not proud of it, but I've started accepting money to go on specific time travel missions. You know how it is. It's tough to make ends meet, and I can get paid really well to travel in time and do something.

I'm breaking protocol by telling you guys this, but here are the instructions for my mission:

"Time travel to September of 1958, and travel to New York City. Find NY Giants player Frank Gifford and hand him the enclosed envelope."

I'm not supposed to read the contents of the envelope, but I have a special device that can scan inside it without opening it. The message I'm delivering is this:

??????? Does anyone have any idea what this cryptic message means? I'm wondering if I've been duped into some kind of sinister plot. The dude who paid for this mission was only about 5 feet 2, and he spoke with a Brooklyn accent and smoked cigars. He kept calling me names like, "Mack," "Pal," "Bub," and "Buster." I think I smell a rat. Maybe I should refund his money and abort the mission. But the money is REALLY good! Plus, if I turn him down, he'll probably just hire Amber Heard to do it.

I will try to figure it out Rev by taking the time machine to Thailand. I hear they're some very intelligent females that work at the clubs. Also can I borrow some cash for the trip? It's all for a good cause to figure this out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Is this some milineal game I’m unaware of?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I will try to figure it out Rev by taking the time machine to Thailand. I hear they're some very intelligent females that work at the clubs. Also can I borrow some cash for the trip? It's all for a good cause to figure this out.
Okay, that's a great idea. I'm setting up an expense account for you in the amount of 200K, and am booking a charter jet to take you to Thailand. Will that work?