Help me plan my trip

31smackdown

Reaction score
OK, so I'm determined to go to the Dallas-Philly game and visit the hole in the roof for the first time ever. I'd like to know other people's recommendations for the trip. Is there a good all in one travel/tour deal out there or is it best just to buy everything seperate. I'd like to have the best experience possible, so suggestions on where to stay, what to do, best seats, where to get tickets, etc.. would be very much appreciated.

I know the team stays, or used to stay at the marriot the night before the game and I know I want to do the stadium tour, I'm guessing it would be best to sit lower level between the 20's on teh Cowboys side, but I'm just guessing.

Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear about others experiences or similar trips that you've planned before.

Thanks in advance!
:starspin

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
My first trip to Dallas for a game was in 1998, I believe. At that time, I went through a group that was simply called Dallas Cowboys Travel. I believe they were associated with the team.

Stayed at the team hotel, toured VR, toured Texas Stadium and got to walk on the field, had an autograph session the night before the game (Coakley, Hellestrae, Billy Davis...Charles Haley showed up as well), listed to a speech from Joe Avennzanno the morning before the game, lower level endzone tickets and transportation to and from the game. They also gave us a T-shirt and shuttle rides to a mall and to the West End entertainment district (I think that was the name?) in our down time.

It was a gift, so I have no idea of the cost, but I don't imagine it was the cheapest option. However, if its a one in a long while type of thing or a first time experience, I recommend it. You get the full Cowboys experience.