Help w/SIG Image

MissionCoach

Reaction score
Followed the instructions from the previous thread...went into Image Shack, loaded my photo, got a link...entered the link into the Insert Image block however, when I view or preview my sig, all I see is the link....HELP...what the heck am I doing wrong?

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
MissionCoach said:
Followed the instructions from the previous thread...went into Image Shack, loaded my photo, got a link...entered the link into the Insert Image block however, when I view or preview my sig, all I see is the link....HELP...what the heck am I doing wrong?

Send the pic to a mod. I think they should be able to insert your sig for you. Or get a custom job done like I did. You could get Juke to do one for you but he's pretty busy right now so maybe you could get one from Jacs he might be really busy too but what can you do...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
(that was by Jacs)

just in case you didn't see it on the other thread

you can cant post them thru yahoo mail, send the photo to my email and ill host it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MissionCoach said:
How's that? Seems to be working now. You didn't have it wrapped in