Help with Dog name...

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
You could do like George Costanza and go with the sports theme by naming him a number.

George wanted to name his son "Seven."

:laugh2:

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...what about "Golden" for Golden Richards.

Dogs do have personalities and it's nice to name them after a strong character trait or a physical trait.

I'm with you on the "Dobby" unless there's some habit the dog has that is undeniable.

We have a cat named "Felix" and when compared to the cartoon you'd swear the character came to life in our cat. That's the best I can do.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
So did I win!?!?

I think so...at this point it will be dobby or doomsday....unless something really hits me. :cool:

So here is your great big thanks...

THANKS

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I think so...at this point it will be dobby or doomsday....unless something really hits me. :cool:

THANKS
Have you given him clothes? :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I name our pet guinea pigs after Playuhs.

It's funny how they begin to take on the player's characteristics.

Like Fergy eating us out of house and home.

It's also a great reminder of football all year round, BP, to give a pet your favorite players' names.

Since dear Cumar passed on Father's day, Petitti is up for the next namesake. I am trying to find an American Crested that looks just like him.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

THANKS
Quite cool.

Actually, I have a dog right now that could go by the name of Doomsday. He's a mixed mutt that, at last vet visit 4 months ago, weighed in at 72lbs. Now I know that doesn't sound big, but you should see him. Maybe 18" tall. Huge shoulders and chest. Face of a bit bull but a body the size of a hound on steriods. The vet called him a "Block", and I said "yea, a cinder block".
When he was younger, during play, he would run at you full force and would only stop after plowing into you. Loves the kids but does not like strangers. Thats one reason that I kept him when we moved.

Scotman

Reaction score
Well, I'm a little late on this one.

I used to have a cat named "Peeve." And a dog named "Rock."

In essence, I had a pet Peeve and a pet Rock at the same time.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I'm a little late too, but I named my dog Haley back in about '94. It's an easy name to call (dog names that end with the "y" sound always are fun), and it just somehow seemed to fit.

So my suggestion for a Dallas related name would be Haley.

Texas33

Reaction score
thejerkgas.jpg

you know what my suggestion is ...