Help with private messages

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Help! I cannot view or send PMs. Pop-ups are unblocked for Cowboyszone.com. Whenever I click on "list messages" or "send a PM" it sends me to the main forum page where the various forums are listed. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be wrong? I'm using my wife's laptop until my computer arrives, so there may be some setting that needs to be changed.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
stardeep;3740924 said:
Anyone else having problems retrieving their PMs? I haven't been able to access mine for two weeks.
I am now. I just started a new thread on it before I saw this one. Hopefully help is on the way. Did you find a solution for your prob?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LeonDixson;3818237 said:
Help! I cannot view or send PMs. Pop-ups are unblocked for Cowboyszone.com. Whenever I click on "list messages" or "send a PM" it sends me to the main forum page where the various forums are listed. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be wrong? I'm using my wife's laptop until my computer arrives, so there may be some setting that needs to be changed.

You need to activate your account by verifying your email address. Each time you change your email address, you have to reverify it in order to post in any forum other than Support and to send/receive Private Messages.

-Reality

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I sent you the activation codes to re-activate your account. You must have changed your e-mail address.

If you do not see the activation codes double check in the junk mail folder.

If not there either e-mail me at hostile@cowboyszone.com and I'll try and think of a way to get them to you.