Help with Sig Problem

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
I am trying to turn this pic into my sig
all__time_leading_rusher.jpg

but when I paste it into the box to make it my sig, when I go look at it when I post, all that appears is a link. Any Thoughts?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
I am trying to turn this pic into my sig
all__time_leading_rusher.jpg

but when I paste it into the box to make it my sig, when I go look at it when I post, all that appears is a link. Any Thoughts?

You can't direct link to Yahoo images...

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
To further elaborate and maybe clear some things up:

I e-mailed the pic to myself out of Photoshop. I opened it up and got a screen with the pic in it, I right-clicked on the pic and chose to copy it. I went into the edit sig part of the User Control Panel and pasted it in the box, and then I went into the test zone to see if it had worked and where the pic should be, a link to the pic appeared. What am I doing wrong?

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
jacs said:
upload the picture to ImageShack and then copy the url http://www.etc.jpg or gif and then click
insertimage.gif
and then paste the url there and you are set.

I tried that, but it didn't work. It must be some kind of problem with photoshop I'm having. Oh well, I'm just gonna have Juke make me a custom sig. The one I was gonna put on there was something I made and believe me, it was pretty ugly. I'm definitley not anywhere near you or Juke with Photoshop skills, but I guess no matter how much experience you have with it or how much practice you have done with Photoshop, no one can measure up to you and Juke. :)

MissionCoach

Reaction score
trying it now...thanks

Still not working, can't figure out what I'm doing wrong