Help!!!

rojan

Reaction score
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong zone...
I just got Madden 07 for the PC and I borrowed a PS2 controller from my buddy that has a USB input that lets it hook up to the computer. Does anyone know how to hook it up. I went to controll panel and than went to printers and other hardware and than to Game controlls. After that I went to add and there were a whole buch of diferent controlls i can choose from like 2-axis, 2 botton joystick or 4 botton gampan and others. I didnt know which one to pick so I just tried some random ones. When i pick one it installs it but than under status it says not connected. Anyone know how I can get my controll working.. There is no way Im gonna enjoy playing Madden with a keyboard and a mouse.

Thanks

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
rojan;1388280 said:
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong zone...
I just got Madden 07 for the PC and I borrowed a PS2 controller from my buddy that has a USB input that lets it hook up to the computer. Does anyone know how to hook it up. I went to controll panel and than went to printers and other hardware and than to Game controlls. After that I went to add and there were a whole buch of diferent controlls i can choose from like 2-axis, 2 botton joystick or 4 botton gampan and others. I didnt know which one to pick so I just tried some random ones. When i pick one it installs it but than under status it says not connected. Anyone know how I can get my controll working.. There is no way Im gonna enjoy playing Madden with a keyboard and a mouse.

Thanks

first you might have to find a driver for the usb controller

second since its a ps2 controller when you got to controller set up set it up like you would a ps2 controller i.e. x goes to x, square goes to square and so on

and 3rd kick some booty and win a championship