Help!!

rojan

Reaction score
Sorry if posted in wrong zone...

I just downloaded the Panthers game but the audio is not working....It says I need a codec..Anyone know how I can get audio for the game..I wonna see what Madden had to say about Romo's 1st start and a game isnt a game when there is not audio.

Thanks

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Not quite sure but go to www.divx.com and download that bundle.........that might work, there are soo many different codecs, xVID, DIVX are the main ones that i know of........so again www.divx.com and www.xvid.org might work........

DeepBleu

Reaction score
just use a different player. you can download vlc media player for free and it should take care of your problem.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
for those who need codecs. just download nimo codec pack and that takes care of any video you could ever watch. and its free

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Sometimes the all in one packages don't have all the latest or greatest (usually but...). There are a number NIMO, codecsxxxx_allin1, KLite, etc...

use gspot to open the file and it tells you everything (and more) that you need to know about it. You may need to render it, but that doesn't take very long at all. Plus its free :). Once its finished you can search for that specific codec and download it.

If you need more AV help check here http://www.doom9.org/ usually the cutting edge of AV stuff.

Have fun!