TRADED Hendershot traded to Chiefs for 2026 late round conditional pick

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Mahomes will make him into Kelce 2.0.
I still think he can turn into a pretty decent TE. He has some skills, but injuries have slowed him and he also doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Lucky guy.

From the losers of the nfl to a near guaranteed Ring on his Finger.

Lets see how he is able to develop with a real nfl qb.
‘Near guaranteed’?

People don’t realize how difficult it is for a team to repeat as Champs in the NFL, especially in the modern era. But a three-peat?

No NFL team has done it YET.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This almost never happens. Big win all around and gender shot should be excited for a potential ring.

GINeric

Reaction score
Well, now he will have a legit QB

Patrick Mahomes is more legit than all quarterbacks in the NFL. So that's not a shocker. Hendershot goes from an All-Pro, MVP candidate quarterback to the best quarterback in the league.

Not bad!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
soon as Hendershot does a bonehead penalty to nullify a significant game deciding play, he will be kicked to the curb by Reid. I aint saying he did that here at Dallas, but at times he seemed like a chuckle head. Good on the FO actually for getting back SOMETHING for a guy we weren't going to keep.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Goes from a Lou Zer qb to the best qb in the league. Hendershot will be All
pro before u know it while Schoonmaker will be tumblin and bumblin.
until he finds his way into Reids doghouse that is. For now, I think he will be good up there if he can stay healthy.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
So,..underperform and be rewarded with a legitimate chance of a Superbowl ring without having to contribute much? Some guys have all the luck.
Seriously I don't think I can remember a more dramatic example of a guy failing his way into a better situation. Charmed life I guess

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If he can run down the field 10 yards and turn around, he will have a nice season in KC.
He's got to do a little better catching the ball. He has good hands, but I think he looks to run before the ball is secure. He's also not a great blocker, but seems to be OK at it. I think he could be a good complement to Kelce if he can stay healthy and doesn't do anything blockheaded.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Well we get something out of him

I said he was an undrafted free agent that's like a bonus you're actually getting a draft pick from a guy you didn't even give up a draft pick for. Let's just hope this doesn't turn into the situation that happened with ward and we traded ward to the Kansas City Chiefs he turned out to be a superstar and don't tell me everyone's like oh we saw that coming.. But I'm OK with it we got a very deep tight end room and sometimes you just don't have the space to keep developing a guy and they need a backup. Which by the way didn't they do this with what was that big Titans name they named the bulldozer whatever Kansas City Chiefs seem to like our players think about it both our linebackers the corner trade and now Henderson I mean seems like Andy Reid seems to trust the fact that the Cowboys actually draft some pretty good players..