RELEASED Hendershot waived

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
True, he hasn't shown anything besides JAG status.
I think Stephens eventually passes them all up anyway. That kid's a player. He must have been a late bloomer not to have been grabbed up by some major program in college. He is such a natural ball catcher and such a fluid athlete.. I get visions of Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzalez when I see him. Just gotta stay healthy. Which apparently is asking a lot for TE's on this team.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think Stephens eventually passes them all up anyway. That kid's a player. He must have been a late bloomer not to have been grabbed up by some major program in college. He is such a natural ball catcher and such a fluid athlete.. I get visions of Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzalez when I see him. Just gotta stay healthy. Which apparently is asking a lot for TE's on this team.
They had him at the wrong position. He was playing WR. Shannon Sharpe was the same deal.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
3mjc57.jpg

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Lot of promise his rookie year, but lost ground to other guys the last 2 years and probably wouldn't have made it last year if not for some injuries. Not a surprise cut, but would love to see him back on the practice squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.