Henry has to be moved!

Frozen700

Reaction score
Either to safety or the bench......

Yea he had a nice Int...but lets be for real...Henry was toast that game....and i saw a play were he couldn't even turn his hips fast enough on a skinny post...

Now when you saw his int...he was out in space...off the WR...i think he would dominate at Safety...but Wade has to see this and stop worrying about feelings...we had to back off in Zone due to Henry...When its Newman...Jenkins n Scandrick...you don't see this foolishness going on

if we have any hoped of pushing past any high power O's...or getting deep in the playoffs....make the secondary better by moving or benching henry

tunahelper

Reaction score
I agree, Henry is a clear liability when Issac Bruce can run by you.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
tunahelper;2438656 said:
I agree, Henry is a clear liability when Issac Bruce can run by you.

For true. Interception or not. Mr. Henry has lost 2 steps, not just a step.

I like the guy. Im glad he is here. I think he should replace Pat Watkins in the middle. :p:

OMG - Pat is TERRIBLE out there sometimes. He is either getting run over or is out of position or late in coverage.

I don't see a lot of physicalness (that a word?) in Mr. Watkins.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Dallas;2438662 said:
OMG - Pat is TERRIBLE out there sometimes. He is either getting run over or is out of position or late in coverage.

I don't see a lot of physicalness (that a word?) in Mr. Watkins.

He has some of the worst tackling on the team.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2438659 said:
Move Henry to SS and start Scandrick.
No.

I don't understand all this move Henry to safety stuff. Our run coverage would suffer. Henry has the body of a safety, but he doesn't hit like one.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I didn't even get to see his INT cause I missed the majority of the game being at our flag football games.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Achozen;2438698 said:
No.

I don't understand all this move Henry to safety stuff. Our run coverage would suffer. Henry has the body of a safety, but he doesn't hit like one.

Our pass coverage is suffering. Let the front 7 worry about the fricken run, if they get past them we still got Hamlin back there...

Frozen700

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2438715 said:
Our pass coverage is suffering. Let the front 7 worry about the fricken run, if they get past them we still got Hamlin back there...

exactly how i feel

Woods

Reaction score
Not sure how badly Jenkins is injured, but I'd consider playing TNew and Jenkins as the starters, Scandrick or Pac (once he's in shape) in the nickel, and let Henry focus on covering the TE on obvious passing downs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terence Newman700;2438640 said:
Henry has to be moved!

Either to safety or the bench......
We say that after every game. Unless Pacman moves him out, Henry is our starting CB until next season. Like it or not.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Henry had a nice pick, but I would start Jenkins. I hope he isn't hurt bad, because sooner or later, I think he's going to take that job. I hope it isn't too late.

Teams are killing Henry on deep and intermediate curls. He gives too much space (probably thinking about the post 0, and guys are taking advantage of it. Plus, deep post routes are money for the other team if he is one-on-one.

Watching him limp and point at Randall El last week was funny after I saw the replay, when the game was over. It wasn't funny at the time.

I like Henry. He is a team player, but why isn't Jenkins playing and getting reps now?

I bet you he's starting by the playoffs. Why not get him in now?

Plus, why is Anthony Spencer off the field on the very next play after he tallied a sack.

Spencer needs some sub-package time, too.