Henry playing some safety today?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Jay Glazer just said something changed this week and in some packages when Pacman comes in Henry will move to safety.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rampage;2465581 said:
Jay Glazer just said something changed this week and in some packages when Pacman comes in Henry will move to safety.
Otherwise known as playing one of the inside corner positions in the dime defense. It's the same position that Nate Jones played last year. The two safeties are still over the top.

Funny how Glazer was trying to come up with a story that they started out the week with a decision to not have Pacman play subpackages and Jerry possibly made him switch. Yet Wade's been saying all week in press conferences that he'd play subpackages. I mean, if you're going to fabricate a story at least try.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Rampage;2465581 said:

Probably the lineup we were promised in TC where Henry would cover the TE. We never got to see it with TNew getting hurt.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2465591 said:
Otherwise known as playing one of the inside corner positions in the dime defense. It's the same position that Nate Jones played last year. The two safeties are still over the top.
yeah you're probably right.
Yeagermeister;2465592 said:
Probably the lineup we were promised in TC where Henry would cover the TE. We never got to see it with TNew getting hurt.
we did it against green bay.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hate having to rely on Pac-Man. This was my biggest fear in his return. I was glad to see us say he was going to just punt and kick return and do some dime packages.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Rampage;2465596 said:
yeah you're probably right.

we did it against green bay.

I liked the results of that game as well on D! :D

What was it, their only TD was during garbage time?

Love it!