Henson College Video clips

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
GTaylor said:
So far the league has only one guy (That I know of) who took time off from the game and came back to be successful in the league...Staubach (And most who've tried played baseball first, then went to college football). Kurt Warner could be considered as well but he was at least playing in the AFL before joining the Rams, even then St. Louis was panicking when Green got hurt and Warner took over.

Henson has played 9 games since High school, I hope he's the future because it'll benefit our team. However, if the hatred angers you, imagine how those of us who are doubters feel whenever we see dudes claim "He's HOF easily, he'll be better than Aikman/Staubauch", etc. People tend to forget if he was that good Houston would have traded him for better than a third round pick, a pick many imagined was going to be a late third round pick...

For the last time folks...Henson played in more than 9 games at Michigan...he actually played in 20 or so total games, splitting time with Tom Brady his first two seasons there

David

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
For the last time folks...Henson played in more than 9 games at Michigan...he actually played in 20 or so total games, splitting time with Tom Brady his first two seasons there

David

Come on you know that is not the last time you will have to make that statement. LOL..... I agree Henson has more than the 8 games some are trying to portray

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Just like Chad Hutchinson was a supposed mid-first rounder as well?? Sorry, I don't buy Henson being a first or second round pick had he been in the draft, no team would be stupid enough to invest that much in an unknown

Agreed, the assertion that teams were going to spend a 1st or 2nd round pick on Henson in the current draft, but were not willing to part with a 3rd round pick in the following year's draft is odd.

And, no, no one really took Henson seriously that he was going to enter the draft. Go into the draft for what? To risk being selected by the Bengals in the 4th round, to make $350k a year with a $50k signing bonus and sit behind Carson Palmer?