Henson - Europe - So-So

The Duke

Reaction score
Henson looked so-so from what I saw today. They went for it on 4th down and and he missed the fullback on a half roll out 7 yard throw. He hit a few short range throws. Missed on a post from about 30 yards out. Hit a nice 17 yard square in over the middle. Lukewarm play from that game. He seemed about the same as this past summer. He even had one he almost threw an interception. Good news was he didn't look shaky or nervous. Jury still out...

dstew60105

Reaction score
The Duke said:
Henson looked so-so from what I saw today. They went for it on 4th down and and he missed the fullback on a half roll out 7 yard throw. He hit a few short range throws. Missed on a post from about 30 yards out. Hit a nice 17 yard square in over the middle. Lukewarm play from that game. He seemed about the same as this past summer. He even had one he almost threw an interception. Good news was he didn't look shaky or nervous. Jury still out...

Not too dissappointed. It was his first game. If he doesn't improve, then there is reason to be concerned.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He got outplayed by Timmy Chang.
It didnt seem like they trusted him

I still have faith, but he looked the same, great arm, questionable decision making

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MarionBarberThe4th said:
He got outplayed by Timmy Chang.
It didnt seem like they trusted him
While I agree, I actually don't think that means anything.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Yea he didnt play well, he made one good pass, that's it.

Hopefully he improves and gets more confidant in his hability.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
it's such a short prep time -- the D's have a real advantage early as D is more reactive

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
The Duke said:

Henson is understandably rusty..we will see more of what he has in weeks to come.

YearAfterYear

Reaction score
He still has a bit of that baseball motion-decent velocity though

Also seemed to have got rid of that delay when taking the snap from center...nothing real exciting to note though

I am really pulling for the guy