Henson or Romo - Who has a better future?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:
Guys, seriously, Henson has shown absolutely squat since he has been here, he still cannot even take the ball from the center properly. I can gloat a bit as I stated a few years ago he would amount to nothing. I am not trying to be a jerk about it, its just the truth. I think Romo plays 3+ games this year because of injury and wins all of them. That will be the turning point.

No it is your truth. Romo nor Henson has done much. I hope to see something from either of them. Camp and pre-season will determine a lot. I wish them both the best

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
silver said:
you keep bringing up the subject. what's up with that? BTW the world cup ended 2 weeks ago. it's over, caput and now the regular season starts in august. that's the equivalent of curing a hangover by getting drunk again. in the meantime we've been starving for football for how long now?
Based on the winking emoticon I'd say I was joking with Abersonc. I could be wrong, but it sure feels like that was my intent. Yep, I definitely wanted to pull his chain and joke a little bit.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

For now...

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Fake Jerry Jones this morning admitted he dispatched a sweaty,agitated Jerry Jr. in a Rowdy Costume to assassinate Keith Davis because they needed the open roster spot, and Drew Henson is next.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I see some of you are finally coming over to the darkside....

darth_vader_closeup.jpg

"Come with me, and we can rule the NFL as fans of Romo!!!"

:grin:

Reaction score
Man talk about beating a dead horse into the ground...another thread about these two. Parcells sees something in Romo, and I wouldn't doubt a guy that's been in the NFL over 20 something years. Enough said, let's move on to camp business!
:bang2:

superpunk

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80 said:
Man talk about beating a dead horse into the ground...another thread about these two. Parcells sees something in Romo, and I wouldn't doubt a guy that's been in the NFL over 20 something years. Enough said, let's move on to camp business!

initially it was meant for a joke....or so it seems.

But D couldn't leave well enough alone.:mad: