Henson's snap of the ball

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Is it me, or does it appear to take forever for Henson to get out of center. There seems to be a lag between when the ball is snapped, and when he drops back to throw.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
First off, he was taking snaps from Tarullo each time. You know, the third team snapper.

Secondly, fumbling the snap will lose you your position faster than anything regardless if you are getting it from the third string center.

Thirdly, I have rewatched the tape for each QB several times and it doesn't look that much different to me.

And finally, do we really need a seperate thread for this? I mean, none of the QBs had solid line play, and both Romo and Henson looked good considering, and even better after rewatching the game tape.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
yes I noticed that again! just like last year...it may have something to do with his call...the players arent getting off the ball quick enough...our line is taking a while to get off the ball and he is slow too....

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
dallasfaniac said:
First off, he was taking snaps from Tarullo each time. You know, the third team snapper.

Secondly, fumbling the snap will lose you your position faster than anything regardless if you are getting it from the third string center.

Thirdly, I have rewatched the tape for each QB several times and it doesn't look that much different to me.

And finally, do we really need a seperate thread for this? I mean, none of the QBs had solid line play, and both Romo and Henson looked good considering, and even better after rewatching the game tape.

Chill out man it was just a question. Didn't mean to make you wet your panties. Don't get near any sharp objects tonight.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Houstonboys13 said:
Chill out man it was just a question. Didn't mean to make you wet your panties. Don't get near any sharp objects tonight.

Sorry, thought you were the guy that commented about this like 3 times in another thread.

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
dallasfaniac said:
Sorry, thought you were the guy that commented about this like 3 times in another thread.

No problem,

I actually like Henson the best and hope he suceeds. He may just not be ready yet. I should have read the other posts.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
I like both Romo and Henson and I hope that both keep getting better because when Bledsoe goes down this season I want the backup to be on our team, not bring someone like Testies back.

The more I watch the tape, the more both Romo and Henson impress me, because even though they were getting worse protection than Bledsoe they didn't really get rattled. Other than a couple miscues by both QBs, both made the correct reads and got rid of the ball relatively quick.

calico

Reaction score
I thought he was faster this year. I did see the delay last season, but not so much this year...