Herbert Appreciation Thread

Havic

Reaction score
Just going to put it out there.

This is the statement game for Justin Herbert. Playing out there with what will definitely be diagnosed with broken ribs. Reminds me so much of Romo and the 49er game. He has earned the respect of the league tonight.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Go root for the Chargers. You seem to like them alot. This is a Cowboys forum. Jeez

EST_1986

Reaction score
Chargers are putting together a really good team. Herbert is a phenomenal talent.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Broken ribs aren't going to be fun for him. I don't think I broke mine, but I definitely injured them a few months back. Like an idiot, I locked myself out of my house and had to try to climb through a window that's pretty tall from the outside. I pulled myself into the window seal and felt a pop on the left side. Spooked me so I put my weight on the right side and felt a pop on the right. Took a good month to not notice discomfort and probably another couple weeks for it to completely resolve. It wasn't the worst pain I've been in, but it was just a constant ache.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think he will be wasted over there until they get a new HC/OC. But you can see he has all the tools when it comes to a prototype passer.