7. Carolina
6. Kansas City
5. New England
4. Dallas
3. Baltimore
2. New Orleans
1. San Francisco

LOL at us at four, what a homer.
No one in their right mind puts us above NE until we do it on the field.
We got smoked by GB, we couldn’t beat KC or Seattle right now IMO...
We should prob be 9-10

Dallasfann

Reaction score
LOL at us at four, what a homer.
No one in their right mind puts us above NE until we do it on the field.
We got smoked by GB, we couldn’t beat KC or Seattle right now IMO...
We should prob be 9-10

Meh, I think he is just an average football fan who watches what he see's on TV and doesn't ***** about every single little thing. Most fan bases can see that Dallas isn't as ****** as the "Cowboy" fans on this site think we are.

ghst187

Reaction score
pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly

Agree 100%.
When we play disciplined, focused football we can crush teams. Our offense can score in bunches. In fact, usually the reason our drives stall is a penalty or turnover due to a fumble or WR knocked a ball up in the air he should’ve caught. We’ve been putting up 30+ points per game despite all our self bungling and fratricidal tendencies. We should probably be putting up 40+ per game.
Our defense, when properly prepared and motivated can stuff the run, sack the QB, and cover WRs well. We don’t have much talent deficiency any player group..DBs, LBs, DL.
Where we struggle all generally pertain to discipline, motivation, and preparedness/scheme.
We didn’t look prepared to play at all in q1, a trademark of JG teams coming off a bye.
We’re lucky the gnats are so terrible. We saw what happened when we weren’t prepared to start a game against a good team, GB.
We clearly have the talent to beat anyone and win the Super Bowl but we also clearly have the marginal coaching and enough lack of discipline to lose to the worst team in the league.
This is the reason we perplex fans and media. We get embarrassed by the horrible jets and then play a perfect game and destroy the eagles. Sadly, the average of an A game and then a F game is a C, which is probably about where we are,...C+ range until we start stringing together solid games in a row. Hopefully we are starting a string right now with an A and this last B+ game.
But to say we are top 4 right now and put us above teams that have just spanked us is just silly.
The frustrating part is you kept our players the same but put a coach like Jimmy Johnson was on this team and I think too 4 would be warranted.

Hardline

Reaction score
His list:

10. Seattle
9. Green Bay
8. Houston
7. Carolina
6. Kansas City
5. New England
4. Dallas
3. Baltimore
2. New Orleans
1. San Francisco
Thank you for posting the list.
Now I can laugh and not waste time watching the video

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
How are we ranked 4? Last week we weren’t even on his list I believe. We’re 5-3 for Christ’s sake!

There is no way I rank this team above the Packers, Seahawks, Pats, or Texans. Carolina and Kansas City are highly debatable. I think Colts, Vikings, and even the Bills are better than the Cowboys right now...

This team is going to get hot headed and egotistical again and they’re going to lose like they did on our losing streak because they are going to start sniffing themselves too much. They can’t handle success correctly and that’s on coaching.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Colin just wants the ratings and attention. He's trolling.

Now way we are top 4 right now.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
It's ridiculous to have the Cowboys in the top 5.

And ahead of the Patriots? Give me a break.

I am not sure I would put Dallas anywhere on that list, it’s ridiculous. Why do we even bother discussing any talking heads opinions as we most likely are much more informed than any of them. We follow one team!

Anyway if you want my opinion Dallas might be ninth on that list with only MAYBE being better then Carolina. Coaching and consistency should play a part of evaluating these list!

Carson

Reaction score
How are we ranked 4? Last week we weren’t even on his list I believe. We’re 5-3 for Christ’s sake!

There is no way I rank this team above the Packers, Seahawks, Pats, or Texans. Carolina and Kansas City are highly debatable. I think Colts, Vikings, and even the Bills are better than the Cowboys right now...

This team is going to get hot headed and egotistical again and they’re going to lose like they did on our losing streak because they are going to start sniffing themselves too much. They can’t handle success correctly and that’s on coaching.

He ranks teams based on their future. Future cap, assets, free agents leaving etc.

it’s not a true 1-10 power rankings.