Here are two possibilities for the rest of the year

75boyz

Reaction score
Honestly, I’d rather have a high draft position and begin a massive rebuild. Garrett sucks, but this team ain’t it either.

Yep, I hear ya bro.
You, me and Amarichill feel this way. Maybe a few others.
A new coach AND draft picking higher AT LEAST would infuse a little something new if for one offseason.

It truly is not hard to see how this season is gonna end. You don’t have to be a prophet or Nostradamus.

Really nothing else to look forward to team wise unless a new family bought the team and that ain’t happening.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
While Garrett might have been fired at other times, don’t get caught up in the fans that would rather focus on firing the coach than the games. I’m telling you the reality.
Sorry, man, I supported and defended Garrett for about the first 7 years. I've seen this movie. I'm all set.

Aven8

Reaction score
The team did give up........and Garrett is still here.

I’m starting to actually believe they are. Yes they came back, but we have good players. They look lethargic the past two weeks. Like no one cares. I’ve never seen that in his tenure.

droopdog7

Reaction score
I’m starting to actually believe they are. Yes they came back, but we have good players. They look lethargic the past two weeks. Like no one cares. I’ve never seen that in his tenure.
If they gave up there will be no questions about it. Just like with wade, it will be about putting the coach and team out of its misery. We’re not quite there yet.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Looking at Garrett, it seems he has realized his time is coming to an end in Dallas. His energy is transcending to the team. They are playing unmotivated football at the moment.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Explain how we play better in the 2nd half then if they are giving up? Not a little better but about 20 points a game better. Are you suggesting we give up the 1st half then fight for the 2nd? Cause giving up nearly 30 while scoring only 3 at the half is what is killing us right now.

Creeper

Reaction score
First thing, they have to get healthy. If they play the eagles with both offensive tackles out again, no Amari Cooper, Byron Jones or Anthony Brown, they are going to get killed by the Eagles. The Cowboys cannot afford to lose any more games because the Eagles last 5 games are a cake walk.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
bet.jpg

:clap:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Either the team completely implodes, officially ending the Garrett tenure before the season ends or team turns it around (like we’ve seen before), wins the East and makes the playoffs.

The problem is you have too many fans rooting for the first outcome.

Dont worry fellas. If the team gives up Garrett will be fired. If we don’t make the playoffs in the last week Garrett will be fired. If we sneak in and lose in the first round, Garrett will be fired. Hell, if we don’t make the nfc championship game, Garrett will likely be fired.

No sense in rooting for the team to lose because most scenarios still have us with a new coach. As for me, I still watch for the team to win. I understand this is a weak division and that there is still a 50-50 chance we’re in the playoffs. I understand that the nfl is about how you end, not how you start. The last thing I’ll ever do is tune in and hope they lose.
:hammer:ty