Here is a current image of Prescott’s ankle

Hadenough

Reaction score
Some members here are missing that. And I’m dead serious. I still have screenshots of some things people said the night he got hurt. I’m not calling names out because they aren’t worth my time. But I lost a lot of respect for this board and for them that day.
I dont blame you. I think most people wish he had been signed and hated to see him injured like that. But after the shock of his injury wore off many realized that he had a contract that he could of signed. Daks contract situation is a mess right now because of the injury and the only way for Dallas to cover its back is for Dak to prove he is the same and thats the franchise tag again. Thats going to piss him off and it will be his last season in Dallas.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I dont blame you. I think most people wish he had been signed and hated to see him injured like that. But after the shock of his injury wore off many realized that he had a contract that he could of signed. Daks contract situation is a mess right now because of the injury and the only way for Dallas to cover its back is for Dak to prove he is the same and thats the franchise tag again. Thats going to piss him off and it will be his last season in Dallas.
The FO bungled this from the beginning. We should have signed him in his 3rd year. Dak has improved every year since he came into the league as a passer. A smart FO would have seen that. Now to top that off, Dak also has an agent who is a complete asshat and who I despise. A similar situation is happening with my soccer team right now and our best players agent. Agents have WAY too much power, and all they really care about is their commission. They dont give a rats you know what about their client. And here we are.

I also dont think Dak cares about being franchised. I have a feeling the deal gets done before July 19. If not. He signs and we trade him. The problem is we need this sorted out before the draft, to know if we need too move up for a QB.

And also. There were people here. Genuinely happy about his injury. Said people are still calling him gimp, crybaby etc. One poster even has a picture of him crying as his signature. This place is disgusting at times.

GMO415

Reaction score
This picture doesn't say a 1,000 words. Perhaps just three.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Shocker, Fuzzy Recollection rewrites history to save face.

You literally claimed he wasn’t wearing a brace in the off-season of 2016. He didn’t actually stop wearing a brace until 2018.

Go back into hiding boy.

I normally enjoy your aggressive banter. You're above that last sentence though.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Some members here are missing that. And I’m dead serious. I still have screenshots of some things people said the night he got hurt. I’m not calling names out because they aren’t worth my time. But I lost a lot of respect for this board and for them that day.
Exactly why I have them ALL on ignore. No person in their right mind should have so much hate in their heart. I believe jealousy plays a big roll w/such hate.
I can tell the girl he is with is hot
Yuk. I'll take Dak!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Walking on sand is literally one of the absolute worst things he could be doing for his rehab, but otherwise it looks good. Walking on sand also means he's got a great deal of strength and flexion back in the ankle already, which is great news.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Walking on sand is literally one of the absolute worst things he could be doing for his rehab, but otherwise it looks good. Walking on sand also means he's got a great deal of strength and flexion back in the ankle already, which is great news.

Wonder where holding up about 120 pounds in the shower while .. ahem.. cleaning her, ranks on the rehab list.

Praxit

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Dak’s ankle haterz...

B97-BD19-F-27-FA-41-B7-BFD8-732-D8-B1-E55-E1.jpg
..lol...time to suit up. ;)..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I can absolutely tell from this photo that Dak no longer has any toes on his right foot. ... So we need to draft a quarterback in the first round.