Here is a good Cowboys fairytale, starring Jimmy Johnson

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Once upon a time, in a pigiron kingdom known as Jeraldinia, the football team was stalled as an also-ran. Jerald the ruler at last said, "let someone else do the hard work an take the abuse!"
So he hired Jimmy Johnson as GM.
As soon as the helmet-haired chap arrived, he looked around and saw bejeweled players lounging at the Star.
"Everyone, especially the fat louts, take a lap and then run by and say " Thank you" and run another lap. You're warming up to do sprints!"
A big defensive player rolled his eyes and his mate next to him mutters "This is bull sheet."
Jimmy runs up and confronts them.
"You!" Jimmy shouts, pointing at the eye roller, "You are now on the practice squad!"
"You!" Jimmy shouts, pointing at the mutterer, "You are lucky you are a Blue Chip or you'd be traded to the Bears!"
The following day Jimmy looks upon his kingdom.
On offence he keeps CeeDee and ... Gallup (I dunno, ask Jimmy!) Aubrey, Turpin, Fergie, Martin, Anger and Tyler Smith.
Yes, that is it.
The rest of the O will be traded or packaged for draft picks.
Those we cannot get rid of will have to reapply/compete for the job.

And who is our Herschel Walker?
Micah the Mouth.
We cannot afford him, and his blabbering is producing friction among fans, management and fellow players. And we have to offer quality to get quality.

So Jimmy looks at the D.
He shakes his head.
He anoints Parsons, Bland, Diggs and Hooker as players and the rest expendable.

Blowing it up the way Jimmy did in 1989!

Blowing it up and have a conveyer belt of high-energy, inexpensive players coming in.
Announce that Dallas' priorities are QB, RB, DL, DL, CB, S. Go hard at hungry, inexpensive youth to offset our cap stars.
The alternative?
That is to remain in a rut with the same cast of expensive, entitled clowns.
Nice fairytale. Yes, lads?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once upon a time, in a pigiron kingdom known as Jeraldinia, the football team was stalled as an also-ran. Jerald the ruler at last said, "let someone else do the hard work an take the abuse!"
So he hired Jimmy Johnson as GM.
As soon as the helmet-haired chap arrived, he looked around and saw bejeweled players lounging at the Star.
"Everyone, especially the fat louts, take a lap and then run by and say " Thank you" and run another lap. You're warming up to do sprints!"
A big defensive player rolled his eyes and his mate next to him mutters "This is bull sheet."
Jimmy runs up and confronts them.
"You!" Jimmy shouts, pointing at the eye roller, "You are now on the practice squad!"
"You!" Jimmy shouts, pointing at the mutterer, "You are lucky you are a Blue Chip or you'd be traded to the Bears!"
The following day Jimmy looks upon his kingdom.
On offence he keeps CeeDee and ... Gallup (I dunno, ask Jimmy!) Aubrey, Turpin, Fergie, Martin, Anger and Tyler Smith.
Yes, that is it.
The rest of the O will be traded or packaged for draft picks.
Those we cannot get rid of will have to reapply/compete for the job.

And who is our Herschel Walker?
Micah the Mouth.
We cannot afford him, and his blabbering is producing friction among fans, management and fellow players. And we have to offer quality to get quality.

So Jimmy looks at the D.
He shakes his head.
He anoints Parsons, Bland, Diggs and Hooker as players and the rest expendable.

Blowing it up the way Jimmy did in 1989!

Blowing it up and have a conveyer belt of high-energy, inexpensive players coming in.
Announce that Dallas' priorities are QB, RB, DL, DL, CB, S. Go hard at hungry, inexpensive youth to offset our cap stars.
The alternative?
That is to remain in a rut with the same cast of expensive, entitled clowns.
Nice fairytale. Yes, lads?
We don't do winning formulas in Dallas like the above we do just enough to stay in the spotlight and crumble like an old cookie when we meet a real team on the field.
BLOW IT UP and BLOW IT UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don't do winning formulas in Dallas like the above we do just enough to stay in the spotlight and crumble like an old cookie when we meet a real team on the field.
BLOW IT UP and BLOW IT UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed!!!
And you keep watching? That makes you part of the problem. Jerry and family thank you for your contribution.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And you keep watching? That makes you part of the problem. Jerry and family thank you for your contribution.
The subject isn't about me and STOP obsessing jeez?
I am NOT in the Cowboys F/O bud in fact why do I have a feeling you applied for a Job and was rejected? :muttley:
Hike Hike...............

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The subject isn't about me and STOP obsessing jeez?
I am NOT in the Cowboys F/O bud in fact why do I have you applied for a Job and was rejected? :muttley:
Hike Hike...............
It is about you and the others that constantly crap on our team. If it makes you feel like a big man, good for you. Don't forget to wipe.
:muttley: :muttley:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is about you and the others that constantly crap on our team. If it makes you feel like a big man, good for you. Don't forget to wipe.
:muttley: :muttley:
If that's you in the beard then we got the big man dept. covered.
That explains a lot.............. :muttley:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If that's you in the beard then we got the big man dept. covered.
That explains a lot.............. :muttley:
Yeah, that's me....and for the record....I'm not crazy about Dak or his upcoming contract....I get it, we all get it. But, do you guys have to be posting the same crap over and over and over again? Talk about obsession....

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, that's me....and for the record....I'm not crazy about Dak or his upcoming contract....I get it, we all get it. But, do you guys have to be posting the same crap over and over and over again? Talk about obsession....
I knew guys like you in Kindergarten................. let's just say some new kid showed up in class one day and knocked them down to reality at some point.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I knew guys like you in Kindergarten................. let's just say some new kid showed up in class one day and knocked them down to reality at some point.
So you knew these guys a few years ago? Lol! Little man syndrome at its best....go back to class recess is over.