Here We Goooo!

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Watch us get our butts kicked in the playoffs then the other teams defensive line praises how easy it was to get off the ball because of this cadence.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Watch us get our butts kicked in the playoffs then the other teams defensive line praises how easy it was to get off the ball because of this cadence.
What difference do the words make? It's no easier to guess the snap with this than it is with anything else.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What difference do the words make? It's no easier to guess the snap with this than it is with anything else.
If you watch the tape it should be very easy. You can almost set a timer to when he says it to when the ball is snapped. Defenses still have to defend the play, though, and the crappy teams Dak has been manhandling have done a terrible job. But the better teams are coming up so we'll see how this works out.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you watch the tape it should be very easy. You can almost set a timer to when he says it to when the ball is snapped. Defenses still have to defend the play, though, and the crappy teams Dak has been manhandling have done a terrible job. But the better teams are coming up so we'll see how this works out.
Possibly, but not because of the words specifically. He could be saying "Teletubbies" and the timing would be the same.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He could be saying "Teletubbies" and the timing would be the same.
That's exactly my point and yours too. As a defender you listen for when he says it then count in your head 1001 and whatever, and the ball is snapped. But again, they still have to defend the play. Knowing exactly when the ball is going to be hiked is only a small part of the battle.

He should start saying teletubbies.... that would be so hilarious. Might even throw off the defenses as well.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hasn’t this become an all too common alert for opposition when the ball is to be snapped?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's been working great against the crappy teams, so hush.....
Everybody has been talking about. I guess I get the entertainment value .

I suppose anything can be a red flag to when the ball is snapped. I just wish it would help us stop the pre snap penalties. Surely all of our guys are hearing it too . Lol

cowboys1732

Reaction score
If you notice, he will change the cadence or when the ball is snapped to get teams to jump offsides. I could be wrong but I wonder if it also helps their online not to jump. The oline false start penalties are down this year correct? I am too lazy to look it up. I think the defense needs a here we go cadence…lol.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Here we go" will be bigger than "Omaha".

Dak will capture millions in endorsement fees.

The Marines will drop "Semper Fidelis" in favor of "Here we go!"

"Here we go" will be the rallying cry for the stock market and will herald a new level of global prosperity.

Most importantly, Jean Luc Picard will adopt "Here we go" instead of "Engage"

Life is good.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's exactly my point and yours too. As a defender you listen for when he says it then count in your head 1001 and whatever, and the ball is snapped. But again, they still have to defend the play. Knowing exactly when the ball is going to be hiked is only a small part of the battle.

He should start saying teletubbies.... that would be so hilarious. Might even throw off the defenses as well.
It might at that! If nothing else, it would keep the Cowboys at the center of attention in the media, which would make Jerry happy!