Here We Goooo!

Praxit

Reaction score
..media peons anything for the pie of attention. Geez,
.is anything safe anymore

RonWashington

Reaction score
If you notice, he will change the cadence or when the ball is snapped to get teams to jump offsides. I could be wrong but I wonder if it also helps their online not to jump. The oline false start penalties are down this year correct? I am too lazy to look it up. I think the defense needs a here we go cadence…lol.

Can we then get Parsons on D to “ here we go “ make sure Dante Fowler isn’t lined up in the neutral zone .

:facepalm:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you notice, he will change the cadence or when the ball is snapped to get teams to jump offsides. I could be wrong but I wonder if it also helps their online not to jump. The oline false start penalties are down this year correct? I am too lazy to look it up. I think the defense needs a here we go cadence…lol.
Dak was interviewed after the Seattle game and he said that the new cadence was because the oline wanted it that way, they wanted a different cadence so that is where it all started, according to Dak.

Mark

Reaction score
I love it.

If it's so easy to figure out & jump...then prove it.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
I use it around the house. When we head out for a walk or get of bed in the morning or when putting the car in gear to leave. The wife has informed me that I will be a victim of violence if I don't stop. Soon. I think I will wear her down eventually.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
That's exactly my point and yours too. As a defender you listen for when he says it then count in your head 1001 and whatever, and the ball is snapped. But again, they still have to defend the play. Knowing exactly when the ball is going to be hiked is only a small part of the battle.

He should start saying teletubbies.... that would be so hilarious. Might even throw off the defenses as well.
Every QB uses certain words to start their cadence of some sort. The ball isn't just immediately snapped after Dak says "Here we go", it's Here we go, hut or hut hut etc. "Here we go" just starts the sequence, the defense still doesn't know if we're going on the first, second or third hut and the QB can still change his inflection, timing and tone with each "hut". It's just become a thing, because, we're the Cowboys, Dak is very loud and most other QBs just use colors to start their sequence. Blue 42, Blue 80, Green 18 etc.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me to mute pre-snap. I hate hearing those words and I don’t care what the cadence is. I’m just constantly annoyed.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I am waiting for Dak to put a rap cadence on it and catch the defense nodding their heads.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Watch us get our butts kicked in the playoffs then the other teams defensive line praises how easy it was to get off the ball because of this cadence.
No easier than my other cadence. They all have a cadence. We don’t always snap it on one after “Here we go.”