Here's a funny cat

dallasdave

Reaction score
Daboyz' Younger Years
DkWm.gif
I LIKE that, good one.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Frankly I am curious how the flip flop moved. Am I missing a string or wire or something?
I even played it extra slow and blew up the picture, nada. That's a mission for @Juggernaut to figure out for us.:D
o_O...Since you asked, here is a bigger GIF from the original video and I slowed down the part were the flip-flop moves:
mZuUirJ.gif

The cat owner probably tied invisible elastic thread to the flip-flop and pulled it when the cat got close:
TgYqitV.jpg

Here is a closer look at when the flip-flop is pulled, noticed the strap bend from being pulled:
nbkKDy4.gif

Mission complete, @daboyzruleperiod. You're welcome. :D

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
o_O...Since you asked, here is a bigger GIF from the original video and I slowed down the part were the flip-flop moves:
mZuUirJ.gif

The cat owner probably tied invisible elastic thread to the flip-flop and pulled it when the cat got close:
TgYqitV.jpg

Here is a closer look at when the flip-flop is pulled, noticed the strap bend from being pulled:
nbkKDy4.gif

giphy.gif

FineFan

Reaction score
mZuUirJ.gif

TgYqitV.jpg

nbkKDy4.gif

It seems to be a mystery. Perhaps there's a metal plate attached to the bottom of the sandal. Then at the appropriate time
a large magnet is moved right under the floor at the sandal. Sandal moves and the cat freaks out.
Either that or it's magic, or it was Col. Mustard with a candlestick in the dining room.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It seems to be a mystery. Perhaps there's a metal plate attached to the bottom of the sandal. Then at the appropriate time
a large magnet is moved right under the floor at the sandal. Sandal moves and the cat freaks out.
Either that or it's magic, or it was Col. Mustard with a candlestick in the dining room.
Look at the front part of the sandal's thong and you can see it bend as the string is pulled.