Here's a funny cat

:lmao:THE WWF CAT STYLE
6152887163426537.gif
This gif fills me with questions, like

Why is the cat tied up like a dog? And

What did the teddy bear say to get slammed on its head?? And

Who walks around wearing such an UGLY green work vest???
 
This gif fills me with questions, like

Why is the cat tied up like a dog? And

What did the teddy bear say to get slammed on its head?? And

Who walks around wearing such an UGLY green work vest???
I dont think teddy said anything & he was slammed due to kitty being miserable because the poor things on a leash. As far as the vest, that's :laugh:@waldoputty .
 
I knew I should have been more specific................................................................Yes, I did.
I am a very literal person, so the most literal angle is the one that comes to my mind first.

Meaning, I was being funny when I posted it, but I actually thought that's what you meant at first as well :D
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,060
Messages
14,660,195
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top