Here's a funny cat

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eBtujlv.gif
:lmao2:
On the next episode of Get That Squirrel!..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Okay. THIS is why I would have zero problem with that cat getting three or five of his buddies, meeting at that woman's house at 1 am, and caterwauling until sunrise.

I get it. Dogs bark at practically everything they notice within this space-time continuum. Dogs bark at pine needles if a puff of wind moves them. So a dog barking at a cat for 2 or 3 seconds is cool. It still makes no sense why you just stand there, AMUSED, while your bark machine harasses a cat minding its own business, long enough to make a freaking YouTube video!

I wished I was there.

I wished I had a motorcycle.

I wished I was there and drove close enough by the woman to grab the leash and drag that dog--preferably barking and bouncing along at 50 mph...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2:
314hhy.gif

Okay..So a dog barking at a cat for 2 or 3 seconds is cool. It still makes no sense why you just stand there, AMUSED, while your bark machine harasses a cat minding its own business, long enough to make a freaking YouTube video!

I wished I was there.

I wished I had a motorcycle.

I wished I was there and drove close enough by the woman to grab the leash and drag that dog--preferably barking and bouncing along at 50 mph...
:lmao: