Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hey Human? Whatcha Feed Ma Brudder?
tenor.gif

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I got three mean cats, two girls one boy they live in my cellar/boiler room. There's nothing for them to rip apart in there and any mess they make is concentrated and easy to clean up. I let them outside about 4 or 5 times during spring/early summer. They go crazy out there for the first hour or so. They look to mate, fight, climb trees, kill birds, and make the dog next door go crazy. The girls try to claw the dog through the holes of a metal fence. The boy goes in the dog's yard and relax's on the grass, the dog doesn't do anything.

Once i seen all three of my cats try to kill another cat, they were working as a team, the other cat got away but was in bad shape. Do cats even do that, do they work as a team?
Lions do.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's me :D

The only difference is when I was younger, I would have popped up like it was no big deal and maybe even held up my arms with a "Nailed it!" exclamation. Now, if that were to happen, I would lay on the floor for a little while just thinking about all of the injuries I could have before I even attempt to try to move and find out.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's me :D

The only difference is when I was younger, I would have popped up like it was no big deal and maybe even held up my arms with a "Nailed it!" exclamation. Now, if that were to happen, I would lay on the floor for a little while just thinking about all of the injuries I could have before I even attempt to try to move and find out.
I'm almost 54, and just a few years ago, I was going down the steps into my basement, when my feet slid out from under me. I went down flat on my back on the concrete, just laying there, taking inventory. To my surprise, it actually made my back feel better for a day or two!