Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
0YUtKOc.gif

:lmao2:
Completely staged.

OR

"I am taking termite bite sized nibbles and OH NO! This cat came of NOWHERE! My nose ring is now electrified from the shock!!!"

:rolleyes:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cat-protects-puppy-friend.gif

Nobody, and I mean nobody, attacks MY dog and gets away with it! :mad:

Come here you! :laugh:

On a serious note, I wonder how painful are cat claws to another cat? I mean the defending cat sinks in ONE paw worth of claws and pulls the other cat down to the ground. That must have been fur AND skin deep... o_O

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Completely staged.

OR

"I am taking termite bite sized nibbles and OH NO! This cat came of NOWHERE! My nose ring is now electrified from the shock!!!"

:rolleyes:
The original poster says, "She did not expect Poosh Noosh to do this." Here's the video:

But I agree, it definitely looks like she's enticing the cat to go for it while on camera. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

yimyammer

Reaction score

To each, their own but nose rings always make me cringe, I cant wait til that crap goes out of style, it makes me queasy to talk to someone with these things like I do when I see someone getting blood drawn or a needle in their arm but I'm admittedly uncomfortable with foreign objects protruding from or inserted into the human body

I always have to do a double take thinking they caught a treble hook in the face and end up only marginally relived to discover its just the latest fashion and no one was harmed in the process

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
To each, their own but nose rings always make me cringe, I cant wait til that crap goes out of style, it makes me queasy to talk to someone with these things like I do when I see someone getting blood drawn or a needle in their arm but I'm admittedly uncomfortable with foreign objects protruding from or inserted into the human body

I always have to do a double take thinking they caught a treble hook in the face and end up only marginally relived to discover its just the latest fashion and no one was harmed in the process

Yeah, nose rings don't do it for me. I'm for freedom, so of course I'm fine with people doing what they want, but it does weird me out some.