Here's a funny cat

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I might be able to do that too, if a mountain lion was chasing me.
You, and I, would likely try AND fail. :muttley: My amazement is totally about how unfazed the bobcat was. Surely (and do not call me Shirley! :mad: ) the bobcat was stuck with ONE spine needle at least scaling the cactus escaping the mountain lion, especially in its paws. Yet, judging from the pic and the video (thanks @Juggernaut ), the bobcat was pretty meh about the whole experience. Like he or she does it EVERY day.

I mean, just HOW IN THE HECK does any living thing, that does not have scales or any exoskeleton for body/skin, CLIMB any cactus unscathed? That is still knocking my curiosity around with a baseball, not the escape from the mountain lion, which was still very cool to learn.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You, and I, would likely try AND fail. :muttley: My amazement is totally about how unfazed the bobcat was. Surely (and do not call me Shirley! :mad: ) the bobcat was stuck with ONE spine needle at least scaling the cactus escaping the mountain lion, especially in its paws. Yet, judging from the pic and the video (thanks @Juggernaut ), the bobcat was pretty meh about the whole experience. Like he or she does it EVERY day.

I mean, just HOW IN THE HECK does any living thing, that does not have scales or any exoskeleton for body/skin, CLIMB any cactus unscathed? That is still knocking my curiosity around with a baseball, not the escape from the mountain lion, which was still very cool to learn.
If you've ever seen a saguaro cactus up close, the needles are usually a couple of inches long. I suppose it's possible the bobcat knows how to swipe them down, like the spines of a fish. I have no idea how he was able to lie on top though, unless he has extremely thick fur underneath.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
srKi7Yf.gif

:laugh: