Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
f694e70960dd8e594359fd7d315e575c.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't even know who Otis is, but yesterday I saw a standard white work truck with an "Otis" sign on the door and immediately thought, "So that's Otis' truck." :D

I wish I was joking :(
Otis in the cat in my avatar, named after the sterling citizen of Mayberry. I have actually had to tell people he's really not my cat, just part of my schtick. As stupid as other parts but I don't care, he's kinda taken on his own personality to me. I first put him up there trying to capture how I felt watching the Cowboys try to play football and he pretty well nailed it....beaten, bored and paw on the remote.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Otis in the cat in my avatar, named after the sterling citizen of Mayberry. I have actually had to tell people he's really not my cat, just part of my schtick. As stupid as other parts but I don't care, he's kinda taken on his own personality to me. I first put him up there trying to capture how I felt watching the Cowboys try to play football and he pretty well nailed it....beaten, bored and paw on the remote.
When I hear the name, Otis, the Mayberry Otis is the one I always think of :D

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
When I hear the name, Otis, the Mayberry Otis is the one I always think of :D
I knew a guy named Otis Boggs in the marines,he was about 200 lb.@ 5'4", while shooting pool,he would lean the pool cue at about a 70° angle against the side of the table with the butt of the stick on the floor and hold that cube of chalk on the tip with one hand and spin the stick with the instep of his foot to 'chalk' up before shooting, it was always pretty hilarious seeing him do the ' scoatie-oatie' maneuver,,,, er,,,whenever he was between doing stints in the brig,that is who immediately comes to my mind with the mention of "Otis":lmao:

o_O:starspin:o_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I knew a guy named Otis Boggs in the marines,he was about 200 lb.@ 5'4", while shooting pool,he would lean the pool cue at about a 70° angle against the side of the table with the butt of the stick on the floor and hold that cube of chalk on the tip with one hand and spin the stick with the instep of his foot to 'chalk' up before shooting, it was always pretty hilarious seeing him do the ' scoatie-oatie' maneuver,,,, er,,,whenever he was between doing stints in the brig,that is who immediately comes to my mind with the mention of "Otis":lmao:

o_O:starspin:o_O
So, we've basically ascertained that the mention of "Otis" brings up the criminal type. My Otis is flattered.